Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Day 26 DMR Feature Race Race 7 ST 75 stakes (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11280)

Bill V. 08-23-2017 09:59 AM

Day 26 DMR Feature Race Race 7 ST 75 stakes
 
2 Attachment(s)
Back on the road, After a great trip back east for
Pace and Cap gathering 2017 and Monmouth Park on Sunday.
I landed back in Pheonix yesterday, Now Let's roll.

So let's get back to business

Today the feature race is race 7
1 Mile Dirt Purse $75,000 Stakes HARRY F. BRUBAKER S.

Let It Roll BTO

https://youtu.be/4LNH27s5ULE

Attachment 44055

Attachment 44054

raceman5 08-23-2017 11:39 AM

Dmr
 
Let's see if we can't beat the ML fav #6 at 4/5.

I'll take a shot with the 3-4

Bob

Bill V. 08-23-2017 02:35 PM

Works
 
2 Attachment(s)
I think we can beat the favorite # 6
But it will be tough, That was a very impressive win at Santa Anita
in the SA Gold cup Grade 1

The 6 has good works It has been training steadily down in SoCal

I will see if i can make a exacta with the 3 4
The 7 ran a very good EPR - LPR- TPR in line 6 after a 161-day layoff
But a dirt horse off over 290 days seems like low percentage proposition
But Cupid did it after a 245 day layoff and at 10 furlongs

Probably will go 6 4 1

Attachment 44056


Attachment 44057

tlyiii 08-23-2017 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1503545351

Bill V. 08-24-2017 12:20 PM

low
 
Thanks and welcome to
TLYiii

The race turned out to pay nothing
I got some of my bet back when the 4 was scratched
but still the 6 Cupid took the prize

Yesterday was busy so i only got in my exacta
I never got to look at possible doubles of a pick 3

Onward

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.