Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   GPX 06-25-17 Races 1-6 (High % Win/Place Horse) (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11204)

partsnut 06-25-2017 12:44 PM

GPX 06-25-17 Races 1-6 (High % Win/Place Horse)
 
GPX 06-25-17 Races 1-6 (High % Win/Place Horses)

I have found that a horse with a high probability of placing in many cases are winners at better then average payouts. As well, they could be used as key horses in many of your exotic bets.
They are also useful in contest play.

Depending on the source or software where you obtain your information can be the deciding factor as to whether you succeed or fail in this complex game. In my humble opinion, the market is very limited to reliable and accurate information sources and/or software. Only you can be the judge of this by how much goes into or out of your pocket.

The following is a test of races 1-6
GPX 06-25-17

Race -1......(4)
Race -2......(3)
Race -3......(1)
Race -4......(11)
Race -5......(6)
Race -6......(3)

I will follow up with the late races and results.

partsnut 06-25-2017 01:25 PM

GPX 06-25-17 Races 7-11 (High % Win/Place Horses)
 
1 Attachment(s)
GPX 06-25-17 Races 7-11 (High % Win/Place Horses)

Race -7.....(5)
Race -8*...(5)
Best Bet
Race -9*...(7) Best Bet
Race -10...(6)
Race -11...(3)

partsnut 06-25-2017 02:42 PM

In Race -4
Scratch the (11) and. Use the ( 2)

Lt1 06-25-2017 04:06 PM

Good luck with your selections today.
Tim G

partsnut 06-25-2017 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tim, thank you.

Here's a brief recap of the first 6 races.

Race-1.....3rd

Race-2.....1st (odds on no value)

Race-3.....1st (odds on no value)

Race-4.....Ran Out...no bet

Race-5.....2nd no bet

Race-6....1st ( I missed this one) oh well.
I have to readjust my thinking in accordance with the odds.


gl45 06-25-2017 04:36 PM

Bill,
my pk3 contenders first 5 races

1...4-5-7
2...1-3-2
3...1-6-8
4...4-7-5
5...4-6-2

bet $40.50.....won $88.15 ($.50 pk3)

if win race 7 I'll stay in for race 8-9-10 otherwise I quit in the plus

good luck the second half

gl45 06-25-2017 04:44 PM

here my pk3 for races 7-8-9

7...4-6-8
8...4-5-1
9...4-7-3
10...3-6-2

won race 7 I'll stay in for race 8-9-10

partsnut 06-25-2017 05:01 PM

Pino,

Good going.
Great to hear from you.

shoeless 06-25-2017 05:42 PM

GL45

Great going


Parts

Too bad about the 6th

Jeff

partsnut 06-25-2017 05:52 PM

Race -7.....3rd (No Bet)

Race -8.....2nd Made $11.00 on the win and place bet.

Race -9.....out lost my win and place bet

Lost about $4.00 on my 2 bets.

However, most of my picks were in the money


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.