Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Belmont Stakes (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11192)

Bill V. 06-10-2017 12:13 PM

Belmont Stakes
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hello from Del Mar :)


Grade 1 3-year-olds 1,500,000


I really don't think i will be betting this race with any serious money
No horse has any paceline at a comparable distance and these are still only 3-year-olds.

I have had success in the past using my own idea, since this is a 12 furlong race and the 3rd fractions are a question,
I hand enter my lines into Entropy but I set the distance of the race to
9.5 furlongs based on Hat's marathon ideas about looking at horses at the mile point.

I then take my top 5 from Entropy and run them to thoromation.
I try to stop the animated horses at what I consider the mile point of the race

Each screen shot shows my RDSS Phase 1 on top
and Thoromation on the bottom

My highly unique method using Thoromation but based on a 9.5 distance

10, 8, 6,

Good Skill
New York-New York

Bill

Attachment 43556

1 adjust

Attachment 43557


2 adjust

Attachment 43558

Lt1 06-10-2017 01:49 PM

Hi Bill. I go down to 9f on these 12f races. Did it in the 3rd and hit the winner for $10 .the ex cold for $65.50 and the ti and super. Did the same yesterday to get a $6 winner. As far as the Belmont goes none of them excite me. So far I'm leaning toward 2-12-7-10-3.
Tim

Bill V. 06-10-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1 (Post 110390)
Hi Bill. I go down to 9f on these 12f races. Did it in the 3rd and hit the winner for $10 .the ex cold for $65.50 and the ti and super. Did the same yesterday to get a $6 winner. As far as the Belmont goes none of them excite me. So far I'm leaning toward 2-12-7-10-3.
Tim

Sounds real good Tim

I once went down to 8 furlongs, The horse was Richards Kid using KGEN I won some kind of a daily contest on Paceadvantage,
I remember Richie getting a big kick out of my "method"
GS
Bill

Lt1 06-10-2017 02:11 PM

If I remember right didn't Jimmy cut the marathons down to 8f for capping purposes.
Tim

Bill V. 06-10-2017 02:33 PM

can't remember exactly
 
The matchers can verify but I think your correct, I do know Hat said to look at the mile times

Mark 06-10-2017 02:54 PM

This is a dart throw for me. However, off that Illinois Derby line the #10 looks to be the horse. The best 3 year olds are in the barn so something other than that will win this. My other play will be the #9 catching everyone by surprise grabbing the lead, slowing it down and taking them all the way around. No telling how good this horse is but appears to me to be sitting on a big race.

DaveEdwards 06-10-2017 06:26 PM

2 & 12 split 60:40 in the time honoured tradition.
7 running out of steam come the stretch for me, which probably means it wins doing cartwheels!
Good skill to one & all.

Mitch44 06-10-2017 06:35 PM

Taking a small shot with improving 3 yr. olds:
1-8-9-10 no specific order for these. Better odds on 9 & 10
Mitch44

Bill V. 06-10-2017 06:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveEdwards (Post 110398)
2 & 12 split 60:40 in the time honoured tradition.
7 running out of steam come the stretch for me, which probably means it wins doing cartwheels!
Good skill to one & all.

Wow, Congrats to Dave!


You called it !! Good Skill indeed

Attachment 43559

DaveEdwards 06-10-2017 07:03 PM

Thanks very much Bill, appreciate that.

It wouldn't have happened without your starting this site & RDSS!

Also, Lt1 might have had a slice of that tasty Super dividend!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.