Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS Documentation -- All Versions (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   100 race survey CSR/CR+ CR (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10884)

Lt1 02-07-2017 05:17 PM

100 race survey CSR/CR+ CR
 
In the last 100 races I capped I looked at the rankings of the winner in the above 3 factors. I was interested in the results since CSR & CR+ are key factors in the RX screen. Also wanted to compare the new CR+ vs the old CR. Here are the results broken down by rank.

CSR
Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6+
100 26 16 19 11 12 16
note the 84% top 5 just about matches RMaths' numbers during his extensive survey.

CR+
Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6+
100 35 15 16 9 10 15

CR
Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6+
100 28 17 16 14 9 16

As you can see CR+ had more winners in the top 3 then CR [66 vs61] while CR had 23 in ranks 4 &5 vs 19 for CR+. CR+ had 1 less in rank 6&up.
Tim G

raceman5 02-09-2017 05:02 PM

tim
 
what are you using for pace line selection for your study?


Bob

RichieP 02-11-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1 (Post 107485)
In the last 100 races I capped I looked at the rankings of the winner in the above 3 factors. I was interested in the results since CSR & CR+ are key factors in the RX screen. Also wanted to compare the new CR+ vs the old CR. Here are the results broken down by rank.

CSR
Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6+
100 26 16 19 11 12 16
note the 84% top 5 just about matches RMaths' numbers during his extensive survey.

CR+
Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6+
100 35 15 16 9 10 15

CR
Races #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6+
100 28 17 16 14 9 16

As you can see CR+ had more winners in the top 3 then CR [66 vs61] while CR had 23 in ranks 4 &5 vs 19 for CR+. CR+ had 1 less in rank 6&up.
Tim G

Hi Tim
Any info you can add to the numbers?
field size minimum?
maidens?
turf?
track (s)?
"class" ?

Thank you :)
Richie

Lt1 02-17-2017 10:36 PM

Hi Bob. I use the best of the last 3 perceptor but will adjust the paceline if I don't agree with it. For example I don't use off track lines on fast tracks unless I have no other choice. I also keep my lines to within a furlong of todays' distance. I try to keep projections and extractions to a minimum.
Tim

Lt1 02-17-2017 11:03 PM

Hi Rich. The minimum field size was 7. The tracks were PARX, MVR. TAMPA BAY ,LRL and OP. I play mostly races for 3 & up on the dirt so there were 81 dirt, 12 turf,and 7 mdn. I didn't break it out by class.
Tim

RichieP 02-20-2017 07:18 AM

Thanx very much for the info Tim! Much appreciated:)

Lt1 02-20-2017 03:58 PM

Your very welcome Rich.
Tim

Mark 02-21-2017 12:44 AM

What is the average mutuel? I have felt since Ted first released these factors that they would tend to identify low priced horses and generally, anecdotally higher win percentage tends to be accompanied by lower mutuels.

Lt1 02-22-2017 07:56 PM

Hi Mark. The avg win price was $10.39. The lowest price was $3.40 the highest $41.40.
Tim G


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.