Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Breeder's Cup win n you're in races Saturday (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10493)

ClockerDan 06-15-2016 07:11 PM

Breeder's Cup win n you're in races Saturday
 
Anyone excited for Saturday's races @Churchil? Things will start to heat up just like the weather ! I'll try my luck, that's for sure. Win or lose just love the sport. GOD Bless and good luck to ALL

Latekick 06-16-2016 12:33 PM

Going to be a great weekend out there I am contemplating making a 13 hour drive to be there Friday through Sunday

ClockerDan 06-16-2016 06:13 PM

Latekick , who do you like for win n your in races? Have you look yet? The Foster has Effinex running - what a beast. Fluer 11 has Untapable! Another beast.

ClockerDan 06-18-2016 07:48 AM

I'm going to try an beat Effinex by using #4 Ahh Chocolate w/ #3 Paid up Subscriber

I think Untappable is NOT in form or health, so I'll try # 6 Are you kidding Me w/ #7 Eagle

Good luck to ALL

ClockerDan 06-19-2016 07:28 PM

Paid subscriber big winner at a great price. Nothing in later race.

ClockerDan 06-20-2016 07:33 PM

On to Santa Anita. The Gold Cup. Hoppertunity might be in it?

ClockerDan 06-25-2016 06:13 AM

So I am the only one who is gearing up for the win n your in races? Oh well, I'll take take Lt. Colonel and box him with second summer and melatonin The next race I'll take Indian Subtle boxed with Lord Nelson. Looks like Bobby B. Is going to have a BIG day!!!

ClockerDan 06-25-2016 01:11 PM

I kind of think Second Summer might just beat this field? I'll try this one to win on side bet!

ClockerDan 06-25-2016 01:12 PM

Good luck to ALL!!!

ClockerDan 06-25-2016 09:02 PM

Lord Nelson n Subtle Indian box --- check. Melatonin won n won HUGELY ( this horse came back from the dead ) now a Grade 1 winner --- 2 in a row. Look out Breeders cup


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.