Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Feedback Please/ Aqueduct Saturday/ Race 3 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1018)

RichieP 04-21-2006 10:28 AM

Feedback Please/ Aqueduct Saturday/ Race 3
 
Saturday - Race 3 - 7f - 4 years and up

"GANG" I need ya man. If the track comes up wet it's fine. We got this.

Ok VERY tight parameters on this one. VERY tight.

Do everything YOUR way.

Do you have a horse who has ALL the following:
1) Top ranked - CPR -

2) Top 2 - TOTAL ENERGY
3) Top 2 - FW
4) Top 2 - E/EP - This is early energy potential - readout found on the "Energy generator" screen on ALL programs

WHO is the horse please.

Thank you
Richie

RichieP 04-21-2006 11:11 AM

Bump

RichieP 04-21-2006 01:12 PM

I get one qualifier meeting all corrolaries

# 3 - Second Collection

safe day everyone:)

Richie

alydar_ David 04-21-2006 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That's interesting. I made #3 Second Collection a non-contender. The horse ran dead last as on odds-on favorite 172 days ago. Not for me, thanks. But that's okay. We're allowed to disagree. :>)

Anyway, no horse qualifies per your rules. #2 Em B. Aye comes close, but flunks in the FW department.

jms62 04-21-2006 03:50 PM

I get one qualifier #3....

shoeless 04-21-2006 09:44 PM

I have the 7 with the old cagey veteran CC Lopez aboard.Jeff

sdahl 04-21-2006 09:44 PM

the 3 horse is the only one that qualifies.
Stan

admin 04-22-2006 12:18 AM

3
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Rich
I get the 3 and the 7

Code:


Top 2 TE = 3 - 7
Top 2 FW = 3 - 7
Top 2 E/epr= 3 - 7


RichieP 04-22-2006 06:43 AM

Thanx guys for the feedback. Binder's in the house!
Code:

    Aqueduct  Race  3  Saturday

 # 3      #7        no qual

  1        1            1
  1        1       
  1


RichieP 04-22-2006 06:55 AM

Raining here - 20 minutes from Aqu -

safe day


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.