Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A big thanks and current update. (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10086)

pktruckdriver 03-14-2015 09:48 PM

A big thanks and current update.

Hello everyone
I want to thank all those helped me out last Thanksgiving when I was hospitalized in Arizona, you all know who are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have recovered and went back to work in February and I still have the weight issue, a battle I just can not seem to overcome , stupid and sad I know, but that is the truth, wish I had better news, but I am working and alive, and that I am forever greatful, each and every day I wake up.

Now for my other reason for posting, my few year hiatus is killing me inside, I miss it so much that it was as if a very big part of me was gone, and it was, but I can not take it anymore, I NEED TO DO WHAT I LOVE SO MUCH AND THAT IS HANDICAPPING HORSE RACES!! There I said it outloud and for all to see, And feel better already, lol.

I still have issues in my life , but we all do, and I just can't go any longer without capping again. Finacially now I have health insurance, it will not cover most weight loss stuff, like a Lap-band surgery or such but does cover most everything else I hope, and my job gives me a little extra to be able to start my banks with, so I am almost ready to start over after a few yrs away, I am so exicited, finally again that inner happiness is about to return, anyone else ever feel this way? Seriously or am I just wierd like that.

Any suggestions from anyone, any ideas , any groups, any new program stuff, feel free to fill me in please.

I plan to be stubborn and stick to 3-4 wagers , supers, exacta's, pick 3or4, and still debating the last one , maybe DD's or yes the Pick 6.

Sad to hear no Spa this year, I would have loved to go, but will be doing most wagers from my truck, is the ADW from Saratoga still active, Amway or something?

Again thanks all and I hope a welcone return into the fold.

Patrick Kane

Ted Craven 03-16-2015 01:12 PM

Patrick, nice to see you post here, and so glad to hear that your health is improving and that you are back from the brink. Perhaps a little fresh perspective after a near near-death encounter - LOL!? I often desire a bit of a 'reset' of behaviours and beliefs, so that each new day is not just the same set of patterns and habits as the day before, or so close that I can't tell the difference ... Not that I wish your recent unfortunate circumstances on ANYONE! Anyway, hoping that Spring - and Spring-like energy - is inspiring you to new life :)

Re Saratoga - just to be clear: it's only ME who is not planning on attending this year. Someone may well step up and organize something - I hope so!

Also, AmWager ADW and the NHPLAY Players Rep organization are still going strong (don't you have an account? - just PM me if you need reconnecting.)

Welcome back, and all the best to you. Stay safe out there!

Ted

noddub62 03-16-2015 03:01 PM

Welcome back Patrick and good health!

Stay focused and well.

Budman