Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Kentucky Derby 2017 Energy/Thoromation (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11156)

Houndog 05-08-2017 12:31 PM

Kentucky Derby 2017 Energy/Thoromation

5 Attachment(s)
I did work this race before the Kentucky Derby. I gave certain horses every chance. Eventually I got it down to 6 horses. It comes as no surprise that AWD showed up strong it all the pertinent readouts screenshots follows.

Houndog 05-08-2017 12:33 PM

More Screenshots

5 Attachment(s)
More Screenshots For the Derby.

Houndog 05-08-2017 12:35 PM

More Screenshots

4 Attachment(s)
More Screenshots for the 2017 Kentucky Derby.

Houndog 05-08-2017 02:25 PM

The Opposite Screen Thoromation

Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw taught the technique of the "Opposite Screen" in Thoromation. He disliked using the #2 Adjustment most of the time. The #2 Adjustment equalizes Total Energy for all the horses that you have entered in the race. This is a huge adjustment and used improperly will make slow horses look good and penalizes faster horse.

In the Instant-Preplay Screen in Thoromation the first screen that comes up is your confirmation screen. "The Hat" taught that instead of using the #2 adjust look at the opposite screen. In the Kentucky Derby the opposite screen was the SP screen.

lone speed 05-08-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houndog (Post 110113)
Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw taught the technique of the "Opposite Screen" in Thoromation. He disliked using the #2 Adjustment most of the time. The #2 Adjustment equalizes Total Energy for all the horses that you have entered in the race. This is a huge adjustment and used improperly will make slow horses look good and penalizes faster horse.

In the Instant-Preplay Screen in Thoromation the first screen that comes up is your confirmation screen. "The Hat" taught that instead of using the #2 adjust look at the opposite screen. In the Kentucky Derby the opposite screen was the SP screen.

Houndog..

Good to see you posting again and it's always a treat to see Energy alive and well in the year 2017. Many thanks for putting up your Energy readouts and those different color horses that run across the screen. Ahhh Thoromation....:cool:

shoeless 05-13-2017 11:35 AM

Houndog

Nice job my friend

Always remembered and appreciated how you updated my Synergism 3 pars
for me and even paid for the pars to do so

Jeff

Houndog 05-15-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 110132)
Houndog

Nice job my friend

Always remembered and appreciated how you updated my Synergism 3 pars
for me and even paid for the pars to do so

Jeff

Great to hear from you again Jeff. I hope you and your family are doing well.