Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   GP 5th - Sept 21 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11843)

mick 09-21-2018 03:39 PM

GP 5th - Sept 21

1 Attachment(s)
Our friend Don E (aka tazzerbobo) has a horse running at GP today in the 5th named Rumbago. I haven't watched this one run yet but I would rate him as an ITM contender. Good luck, Don.

mick 09-21-2018 03:45 PM

Interesting aside, #7 Graydar's Resolve was in his stable but was claimed a few weeks ago. So, he has a new horse running against one of his old horses.

Also, Don's horse #8 Overbook is running tonight at the Meadowlands in the 1st race. And tomorrow, his horse Flying Emerald is running in the 8th at Thistledown.

He's a busy man. ;)

Lt1 09-21-2018 04:52 PM

Thanks Mick and good luck Don.
Tim

Bill V. 09-21-2018 06:15 PM

Thanks Mick

Friday night's at the Medowlands is a very special place in the history of Pace and Cap
and my journey with Doc and Richie. Best of luck to Don

mick 09-21-2018 06:16 PM

Rumbago didn't run today but neither did Graydar's Resolve. That should be some consolation. I've been out of pocket for several weeks and haven't played much but a month or so ago, our pal Don was a flat-bet profit.

As they say out here in Montana, if you're lucky enough to be in the mountains, you're lucky enough. :D

mick 09-21-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 117555)
Friday nights at the Meadowlands is a very special place in the history of Pace and Cap and my journey with Doc and Richie. Best of luck to Don

Overbook is back on his preferred surface - turf. So, yes, good luck to Don.

And Bill, wasn't it on a Meadowlands cocktail napkin that you first jotted down your ideas for Pace and Cap with RichieP?

Bill V. 09-21-2018 07:16 PM

Yes

2 Attachment(s)
Yes indeed It was at the Meadowlands up in the clubhouse

at "the table":cool:

Congrats to Don E for the good effort getting the place spot and check.
I got in too late to post but I boxed the 1 4 8 and 2
and picked up a few bucks.

Attachment 47176

Attachment 47175

Bill V. 09-21-2018 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 117557)
Overbook is back on his preferred surface - turf. So, yes, good luck to Don.

Yes Good looking effort tonight

Throw out the last line as a troubled race on the wrong surface/
Broke through Gate
Line 2 is a (+) against much better 40,000 claimers
Cuts back, 1 work since last race

Attachment 47178

mick 09-23-2018 01:02 PM

Don E's Drawing Away Stable

Our friend Don E (aka tazzerbobo) had a good weekend of racing. On Thursday, his Luz Estrella ran fifth at Gulfstream. On Friday, Rumbago didn't pick up his feet at GP but Overbook ran 2nd at the Meadowlands (which Bill V has posted). And yesterday, Flying Emerald ran 2nd at Thistledown.

All in all, pretty good. I know he likes it when his children pay for their hay and oats. :D