Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   2010 Saratoga/Del Mar Gathering/Seminar (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6642)

Ted Craven 03-02-2010 09:10 PM

2010 Saratoga/Del Mar Gathering/Seminar

It is not too early to begin thinking about another gathering at Saratoga this year. Also, what about a gathering at Del Mar. Either or both could be also be a seminar on Methodology and related topics, RDSS 2.0, Match Up, wagering strategies, etc.

Traditional dates for Saratoga have been Alabama Stakes weekend, which I believe is August 21 this year. FWIW, this also coincides with PaceAdvantage's annual shindig. A Del Mar meeting could also be that weekend or at least on or before Labour Day Sept 4.

Here is a poll to gather interest in who might attend either. Voting is not making a commitment to attend, I'm just checking the waters because there's a bit of planning and upfront cost involved.

It would be lovely to get out to California to meet folks! Maybe we could entice Mariana Sartin again. :)

Note: this is a public poll. If you would rather vote privately, just send me a Private Message.

Ted

Grandpa's Girl 03-03-2010 04:59 AM

I would love to go to Del Mar.. Just let me know...

Bill Lyster 03-03-2010 02:35 PM

Delmar is a lot closer to Honolulu than Saratoga. No disrespect to the Spa and all its glory, but the San Diego area is a second home for me. Count me in on any West Coast get together.

Bill

RichieP 03-04-2010 06:17 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to any Spa hookup this summer. :)

Bob Cochran 03-04-2010 09:28 AM

Saratoga

I need a vacation. What would be better than a few days at Saratoga

BobC:)

barb craven 03-04-2010 09:46 AM

Although I'd love to go to Del Mar, it's not for this year. The Spa is though. I had such a good time last year and met so many wonderful people.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

noddub62 03-04-2010 10:32 AM

:)i THINK I VOTED FOR BOTH PER MY WIFE'S INSTRUCTIONS!!

EITHER IS OK BY ME.

BUD

Ted Craven 03-04-2010 11:06 AM

No worries, Bud - it's a multiple choice poll. I voted for both too and will try to make both, if they occur.

Ted

chris 03-04-2010 12:20 PM

One for Del Mar

Health permitting, would prefer Del Mar; both good choices, however Del Mar isn't visited by those tropical rainbursts that made for an interesting Saratoga weekend. A disadvantage - unless things have changed since my last visit - there's not a comparable gathering place like the "Festival Tent" area we enjoyed at Saratoga.

Chris

nomorebocci 03-10-2010 01:26 PM

DelMar 1st choice, Saratoga 2nd

I would love another reason to go to San Diego to visit my daughter but most of all to be with my son Bill. DelMar is beautiful. Saratoga was great last year.
HOping to see everyone again. Esther Varone, nomorebocci, Bill V's mom....whatever you want to call me.