Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Saratoga Seminar 2010 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6882)

Ted Craven 06-01-2010 12:04 PM

Saratoga Seminar 2010

1 Attachment(s)
Announcing the evening seminar on Friday August 20, from 7pm - 10pm at the Hilton Garden Inn, 125 South Broadway in Saratoga Springs (phone 518 587-1500).

Here's the line-up so far:

1. Ted Craven, RDSS 2.0
2. Richie Pizzicara, The Match Up
3. 3rd presenter to be confirmed

Bob Cochran will be attending the weekend gathering but will unfortunately miss the Friday evening seminar. We'll be handing out Bob's presentation on effective use of APV and the Class Rating (CR), and modeling.

Admission to cover meeting room costs is $15.00 at the door. The room holds 35 people and coffee, tea and water is provided.

We'll go over the general agenda topics above using Friday's and Saturday's races and we'll have a screen projector and internet connection.

If you're in Saratoga for the Pace and Cap weekend gathering, drop by for a more focused evening of Sartin Methodology presentation and discussion.

If you're thinking of coming, it would be nice to know how many people might attend. Consider RSVPing by post here or by Private Message, thanks.

See you all at the Spa!

Attachment 19783

Ted

SilentRun 06-01-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 66497)
Announcing the evening seminar on Friday August 20, from 7pm - 10pm at the Hilton Garden Inn, 125 South Broadway in Saratoga Springs (phone 518 587-1500).

Here's the line-up so far:

1. Ted Craven, RDSS 2.0
2. Richie Pizzicara, The Match Up
3. 3rd presenter to be confirmed

Bob Cochran will be attending the weekend gathering but will unfortunately miss the Friday evening seminar. We'll be handing out Bob's presentation on effective use of APV and the Class Rating (CR), and modeling.

Admission to cover meeting room costs is $15.00 at the door. The room holds 35 people and coffee, tea and water is provided.

We'll go over the general agenda topics above using Friday's and Saturday's races and we'll have a screen projector and internet connection.

If you're in Saratoga for the Pace and Cap weekend gathering, drop by for a more focused evening of Sartin Methodology presentation and discussion.

If you're thinking of coming, it would be nice to know how many people might attend. Consider RSVPing by post here or by Private Message, thanks.

See you all at the Spa!

Attachment 19783

Ted

Would it be possible to video tape the seminar and present it on Pace & Cap
for those who are unable to be there ? Could you also publish Bob Cochran's presentation on the website ?

Ernie

Ted Craven 06-01-2010 09:37 PM

Excellent ideas Ernie. Who wants to be videographer?

Yes, I hope the full seminar audio, visual and written materials can be published afterwards.

Ted

pktruckdriver 06-02-2010 05:24 AM

Count me in, please. Hurry up August.

Patrick

tom 06-03-2010 10:00 PM

Drat, I can't be there Friday....Wed/Thurs for me this year.
Patrick, will you be there those days?

Eddybugsy 06-03-2010 10:25 PM

Count me in.
Bill Tierney

pktruckdriver 06-04-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom (Post 66593)
Drat, I can't be there Friday....Wed/Thurs for me this year.
Patrick, will you be there those days?

Absolutely, wouldn't miss it this time for anything, my skills need a seminar or two to help tweak them a little, wish I could make Del-Mar too.

Patrick

Bill V. 06-04-2010 07:27 PM

tops

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddybugsy (Post 66594)
Count me in.
Bill Tierney

Hey Bill
Hope you can match last years nice win
Real nice meeting you look forward to this year

Mr.Pagine 06-10-2010 09:15 PM

Count me In

Ted,

Please count me in at THE SPA.

I hope to see you soon.

JL:)

barb craven 06-13-2010 07:00 AM

I guess I've never put it down, but I'll be there.