![]() |
August Daily Scoresheet Update
1 Attachment(s)
We had a little trouble getting the score sheet up with the new scoring method
Welcome to the contest new comers DianeM, and MrBill Mr Bill gets right off to a great start with a $100 win bet on the $23.00 winner at DMR race 3 Noddub62 gets off red hot with 2 winners at Pen race 5 and 6 Gfnut bets with wild abandon and already completes a 20 race cycle But can anybody really win at this pace ? good skill to everybody Attachment 28852 |
I only have 2 more days of free download. So I am trying diff. tracks.
|
Now I understand
Quote:
I thought you freaked out like the guy in the old Twight Zone, who gets addicted to the slot machines in Vegas I hope the Learn To Win contest will help you fund your true bankroll enough that someday you can invest in the unlimited download plan GS Bill |
Thanks Bill
I think I am learning something by doing alot of races before they are run. Tom |
August 3 Update
1 Attachment(s)
The Score sheet is starting to fill up
We had a few glitches yesterday, with posting also Please People make sure you get you screen shots in A few nice hits and lots of near misses Those posting winners were DianeM RMath TigerRose and Gfnut who had many winners and is doing much better in his second cycle Attachment 28925 |
Hi Bill. I think you missed one of mine. On Aug 3 I did the 4,6,7 races at Saratoga and hit the 6th for $17.90. I looked. I had it in in plenty of time and posted the results the next morning. . That would put me at 6 races and 2 hits by the end of Aug. 3.
|
Yes
Hi Barb
I saw you had the winner in race 6 Yet, I had to move ahead and did not add it to the daily update sheet. You had not yet posted your screen shot at the time I posted the screen shot of the daily scoresheet As I posted yesterday, In cases like you and TigerRose presented . I will need to put races without screen shots on hold and add them to the next days update This month things are a little more busy than before, with some new members joining and Ted being away at the very end of July. We had issues with the spreadsheet and the new rules format . plus we have been very busy in the Old Sartin Programs Forum . With no rules saying he could not do so gfnut did nearly 40 races in 2 days, which caused me to need to devote way much more of my time just to get everything correctly totaled I found I had to get the update posted when I had the chance I love keeping score and its a job I take very serious The time I devote to keeping track of the scores is limited. So as I posted, I wanted to get those folks who have completed there picks and screen captures scores up as soon as possible in the AM I strive to get each days summary up as early as I can in the am So if there are problems I can correct them before the new days races start coming in which for me means about 9:30 am here on the west coast. When I post the Saturday summary today You will see that your now up to date GS Bill |
No worries Bill, I just wanted to have that one in there. You're are doing a Trojan job. I don't know how you keep up with it all and do such a fantastic job on your own races as well. BTW congratulations on your July score. Great job. Are you going to be able to get to Saratoga this year? It would be great to see you again and do some races together.
|
August 4 Update
2 Attachment(s)
Saturday results witn Barb and TigerRose updated Friday scores
Saturdays winners Aldens Dad SUF Race 1 Noddub62 DMR Race 2 TigerRose SAR Race 7.8. 9 We are off and running Mr Bill and DianeM get a good break and lead into the first turn and its a real big bunch of early pressers As I posted It was a very hectic few days I am posting the score sheet today Please review your picks as I really had a hard time with the load these first few days Attachment 28979 Attachment 28980 |
August 5 update
2 Attachment(s)
Here is the Sunday update
In regards to Patricks AP race 3 I have consulted with Ted I have decided to stand by my ruling and the race will be scored as a miss I have attached a copy of the scoresheet The summary sheet will show Patrick with 7 wins Patrick'ss own cycle page will show the race as a 8th win. This is for his own records It should be viewed as a win by him I fully believe he just made an error However I must stand firm and until an officai policy change is made I will continue to rule improper postings as a miss. No rules have been changed, All rulle changes have been posted before each months contest any rule updates will be posted by Ted, and those rule changes will be a vote between Ted and I, We welcome all opinions on how to improve the contest so please If you have an idea let us know. Here is the update.Please everybody,we had another very busy day with well over 30 races selected.Please review your scores and let me know if I missed something Thanks Bill Attachment 29031 Attachment 29032 |
August 6 Update
3 Attachment(s)
A very good day on Monday
BuffaloXP hits racess 9 and 10 at MNR (late Sunday) $7.00 and $22.40 Noddub62 hits races 2 and 5 at PEN, $22.60 and $10.20 Aldens Dad hits 2 $100 win bets at DEL Races 5 and 8 TigerRose Hits race 8 at Saratoga with a $80 place bet and Midland gets off to a good start with a $100 win bet at MNR $4.40 Attachment 29042 Thanatos follow Up 81 Attachment 29043 Attachment 29044 |
isn't a scratch a no play ? ?
$2,042.00 6/10 0.600 Saratoga 9 #7 Clip The Coupons $100 Place scratched Del Mar 2 #4 Fire With Fire $100 Place ran 4th -$100 6/11 Saratoga 8 #1 Mott entry $20 Win $80 Place $3.80= $152 Saratoga 9 #6 Crimson China $20 Win $80 Place out -$100 7/13 |
Thanks
1 Attachment(s)
Yes Tiger you are correct Thank you for checking
I missed the 7 being scratched Your score has been updated Bankroll = $1894 Hit rate = .538 Bonus = $72.85 Contest Score = $1966.85 I will post the spreadsheet again ifor Tuedays' update There is a very good chance I may have missed other bets on Sunday Bill Attachment 29052 |
AUG 7 update
3 Attachment(s)
Budman takes the lead
RMath is Tuesdays big winner Race 6 at PRX $40 w/p on # 12 = $8.20 = $314 here is todays score sheet *** Attachment 29066 *** Attachment 29067 Follow Up #72 Attachment 29068 |
The Bonus "Bonus"
Ted and I have tweeked the scoring method just slightly
Starting tonight when I do the days recap the bonus hit rate calculation will not effect anybodys score until that person has posted at lest 7 races This scoring nuance – it doesn’t affect anyone’s score, just skips over goofy Hit Rate fluctuations based on small numbers of plays, for the first 7 races. GS Bill |
August 8 update
4 Attachment(s)
Rmath hits a 25/1 winner at Penn race 8 and rockets to the lead
Lots of winners on a very busy Weds. Almost every body had at least 1 winner in there selections We welcome 3 new contestents Partsnut Jimbob1002 JohnFarraro It was a very busy day with 37 posted picks please check your scores Attachment 29187 Attachment 29184 Follow Up #75 Attachment 29185 Attachment 29186 |
August 9 Update
2 Attachment(s)
Budman reclaims the lead by a few dollars over Rmath
next and in striking position are TigerRose MrBill Buffaloxp Midland333 Thursdays winners are DianeM DMR Race 4 Midland333 PRM race 9 Lots of near misses yesterday Hope you all turn that around today Attachment 29229 Follow Up 88 Attachment 29230 |
August 10 Update
2 Attachment(s)
TigerRose inches up closer to Noddub62 and RMath
we have a great battle this month Attachment 29270 Follow up 60 Attachment 29271 |
Boe777
Hi Bill,
Looks like you missed 1 of my bets yesterday, I had 2 and they were both winners. I don't blame you a bit as I know how much work is involved. Alex |
Yes
Hi Alex
Yes I see now that MNR race came in late last night Nice work on a $50 bet on a $7.00 place price in a race with a 1/9 shot winning I have fixed your score and it will show up on tonights update Bill |
August 11 update
1 Attachment(s)
Rmath opens up a lead with a big win at CRC
Nice wins and big movers ___ DianeM makes a big move and takes over 2nd place with a $17.80 winner at DMR Tiger rose hits 12 /20 and ends his first cycle John Farraro Moves up nicely with 2 wins at DMR Boe777 Hits MNR late Friday Noddub62 hits race 7 at CT Bill V. hits race 4 at MTH ** Attachment 29331 Todays Tidbit "The Horse Runs The Race" more to come |
started yesterday with $2,169 bet $300 got a return of $168
so only lost $132 should be $2,037 not $1,937 correct ? |
Tiger
1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I have
One of your missed races did not subtract the $100 bet I didn't notice this till you finished the cycle yesterday, It had you as betting $1900 in 20 races I apologize Here are your 12 / 20 winners If you can see a issue let me know Attachment 29339 |
so is post 18 wrong because thats is what i was going by ?
tiger rose $2,169 0.648 $318.97 $2,487.97 11/17 i didn't keep my scores was going by your scorecard just kept track of hits |
will go thru my thread and add em up
final board is correct it was post 18 off $100 bucks should have been $2,069 I know how tough it is to score these contests bill don't mean to be a pain we are so close $100 will make a diff George |
August 12 Update
3 Attachment(s)
Rmath's lead opens a bit as we are in the second fraction
*** Sunday was a tough day for the selectors here Those who bet Saratoga and Delmar races went 0 for 15 :eek: Boe Hits AP race 3 $12.80 Even with wild prices coming in all over on Sunday DianeM wins the Hero gift card with her $17.80 winner on Saturday Attachment 29364 Follow Up 72 Attachment 29365 Attachment 29366 |
August 13 Update
3 Attachment(s)
Love Mondays
Smaller Tracks = more wins Aldens Dad - Race 2 Delaware RMath - Race 10 Parx John Farrraro - Race 2 and 5 Parx Midland333 - Race 10 MNR Bill V. Race 9 Parx score sheet spreadsheet Attachment 29402 Attachment 29403 Totals Tidbit Follow up 72 Attachment 29404 |
August 14 update
2 Attachment(s)
As the gang rolls into Saratoga for the RDSS/Paceandcap get together
The action should heat up Del Mar has a big pick 5 and pick 6 carry over Tuesday was a light day Rmath hit at Parx race 4 Bill V race 10 AS we approach the 1/2 point Rmath leads and then its a real battle for position wilth the pressers and sustained runners Attachment 29468 Attachment 29469 |
August 15 Update
2 Attachment(s)
Todays winners
Buffaloxp Del Mar race 3 DianeM Del Mar Race 7 Bill V. Presque Race 3 Midlan333 Wo Race 7 Attachment 29492 Follow Up 76 Attachment 29493 |
August 16 Update
1 Attachment(s)
At the half way point of the month
The contest is very close Good skill in the second half Attachment 29520 |
August 17 update
2 Attachment(s)
We have a new leader :1:
Midland333 Hits race 10 at Woodbine and takes over the lead TigerRose hits 2 races at Saratoga Del Mar continues to be trouble for the contest selectors Here is the score sheet - please check your scores Attachment 29554 *** Attachment 29553 |
August 18 Update
3 Attachment(s)
We have a new leader :1:
Noddub62 closes his 20 race cycle with :3: winners at DMR including a $50 win bet on the $35.80 winner in race 10 Budmad also hit races 8 and 5 See a Winners Report below **** Welcome Holding Pattern Those also posting winners Saturday TigerRose AP and SAR John Farraro 3 winners at Del. races 3 6 and 9 Buffalo xp AP race 2 a $15.00 winner gfnut DMR Man just will not give up those Chantel posters must have him hypnotized Here is the score sheet Once again we had lots of races yesterday, please check your scores Attachment 29609 Attachment 29610 A Winners Profile Noddub62 Here is Budmans 20 race cycle Budman won the June contest , was 3nd in the July contest and has a good lead in August He uses a consistant professional approach He almost always bets 2 horse to WIN, splitting his bets 60/40. He works a few different tracks. He bets off the ML and very rarely has money on a low odds horse. He never spreads his work out too much, He does just a few races at a time. He has Learned To Win and I'm glad he uses the contest as a serious approach to winning Attachment 29611 |
Aug 19 Update
2 Attachment(s)
Once again we had lots of action with very poor results
Hats off to Rmath who posted just 3 race - and won 2 of them Race 8 at Parx Race 9 at Calder a beautiful $40 bet on a $15.40 winner RMath is the subject of today's Winner Report *** First todays update Attachment 29684 If you want to win take a moment and puruse some of the players cycles Notice lots of very poor cycles coming in Attachment 29685 I am not going to naming names but take a look at some of these poor cycles and see if you notice a pattern, there are two that will jump off the page at you. Just click on any name in the players tab who is showing a very low win % and you should see a very negative trend Then do the same for the top 5 position players and see if you see any difference in what it takes to win |
August 20 Update
1 Attachment(s)
Midland333 takes the lead :1:
goes 1-1 with a $10.60 winner on a $60 bet at Parx race 5 other posting winners Buffaloxp (2) Saratoga 1 and 6 TigerRose (3) Saratoga 2, 6, 9 Aldensdad Suf 4 Jimbob Saratoga 6 Attachment 29705 |
August 21 update
1 Attachment(s)
Rmath hits race 4 at Hoosier $10.60
We have a great battle for the top spot Midland, Rmath, and noddub62 are seperated by just $42.00 Good Skill Today Attachment 29736 |
August 22 Update
1 Attachment(s)
What a strange day
We had 2 selectors cancel bets that turned out to be wins We had many who hid the low price favorite but missed We had many win only bets that placed We had some place only bets that showed We had two races were the selector won but did not profit over $100 TigerRose and Noddub62 had the bigest wins of the day at $ 9.80 and $6.80 Today can and will only be better Attachment 29792 |
August 23 Update
1 Attachment(s)
Important news about the Sept contest
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8616 Now for today's updat Thursday was a good day, thats more like it . Buffaloxp goes to Remington Park and goes 2/2 Race 4 $7.40 Race 5 $14.80 Noddub62 catches another gem at Del Mar Race 7 $31.80 Into the last week of the August contest and we have a great race going on Attachment 29813 |
August 24 Update
1 Attachment(s)
Nodubb62 still leads the way Will his second 20 races top the $2700 he earned in his first cycle ?
Budman hit 2 more races yesterday CT race 2 and CT race 3 Friday at Saratoga race 7 saw two nice $19.60 winners Jimbob and Gfnut score big on that race Gfnut also hit race 1 at DMR Bill V hit race 8 at MTH Attachment 29859 |
August 25 update
1 Attachment(s)
Happy results on Saturday
Midland hits race 6 at Woodbine and takes over the lead BarbC hits a $16+ win/place bet at Finger Lakes and jumps way up in the standings Here are some facts folks with one or more wins yesterday Buffaloxp bet 2 races won 1 =Profit for the day -$63 Barb C bet 1 race Won the race = Profit for the day $464 DianeM bet 1 race Won the race = Profit for the day $100 Budman bet 2 races Won 1 = Profit for the day - $77 BillV bet 1 race Won 1 race = Profit for the day $57.50 Midland Bet 1 race Won the race Profit for the day $19.00 Two people did not win 1 Bet 3 races -$300 1 Bet 1 Race - $100 Here is the updated score sheet Attachment 29901 |
August 26 update
1 Attachment(s)
Noddub62 leads by just about $10 over Midland
Barb C and Rmath are just back from them and are just $20 apart TigerRose rounds out the top 5 Just a few days left. Who will break clear ? Will a sustained runner catch them all at the wire ? Sundays report Winner profit and loss ** Barb C Bet $200 Days profit + $64 TigerRose Bet $500 Days profit -$70 Midland Bet $300 Days profit + $108 BillV Bet $100 Days profit + $98 ** - posting 1 or more sucessful bet Attachment 29930 |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.