Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   August Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Bill V. (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8541)

Bill V. 07-31-2012 12:47 PM

Bill V.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Dog Days of August Selections

Attachment 28686

Bill V. 08-05-2012 06:18 PM

EMD 8/5 Race 3
 
$60 win # 6
$20 win/place # 3

Screens to follow

Bill V. 08-05-2012 07:36 PM

EMD 8/5 Race 3
 
3 Attachment(s)
This race was nothing special I wanted to get off to a good start
I knew the 6 would be short odds

I bet with the 6 just so if it won I would get the cycle started with a plus. I needed to rebuild my confidence
I kind of had to put wagering aside in the last week or so because of the contest/support load.
I wanted to get back in a positive mindset
The 3 was my price horse at 8/1 but it never was a factor in the race

I just went with the top 2 on the segments screen.
As the second panel shows the 6 would be tough at the 1/2mile and final fraction


Attachment 29013

Attachment 29014

Attachment 29015

Bill V. 08-07-2012 10:17 PM

Mnr race 9 8/7/12
 
$55 Win # 4
$20 Win # 5
$25 Place #5

screens to follow
Pacelines now :rolleyes:

fulcrum horse 4
set up time 46.3 111.3
H1 Router has 2 sprint wins but not visible
H2 Early Line 2 Last race very poor
H3 Sus Line 1 3 plus races at MNR
H4 P 7 plus races at MNR Line 1
H5 S 2 plus races at MNR 6.0 line 4
H6 can win as a E or SP will be closer
today then last line
GS
Bill

Bill V. 08-10-2012 04:40 PM

8/10 Saratoga Race 8
 
$25 W/P #1
$25 W/P # 3

The 9 looks very good I wlll go for it and hide it for win
hope i get a run from my two selections

Screens to follow

Bill

Bill V. 08-10-2012 05:21 PM

not too far back
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 82921)
$25 W/P #1
$25 W/P # 3

The 9 looks very good I wlll go for it and hide it for win
hope i get a run from my two selections

Screens to follow

Bill

The 9 was that good and wins paying $4:10
My 1 and 3 ran well and the $6.40 place price keeps
me close, Not a profitable race but not a wipe out either.

Attachment 29255
Attachment 29256

Attachment 29257

Bill V. 08-11-2012 02:09 PM

MTH 8/11/12 Race 4
 
$45 Win # 9
$25 Win # 2
$ 30 Place # 2

Screens to follow

Bill V. 08-11-2012 02:33 PM

The 9 wins
 
4 Attachment(s)
The odds got me this time. I put the bet in
the 9 was 5/2 and it wins at 6/5 !
The 2 just missed the place spot to the 5
The segments screen was right on !

Attachment 29278

Attachment 29277

Attachment 29276

Attachment 29281

Bill V. 08-12-2012 02:59 PM

8/12 Race 6 MTH
 
$45 win # 9
$25 win # 2
$30 Place # 2

Screens to follow

GS
Bill

Bill V. 08-12-2012 04:10 PM

2nd and 3rd
 
3 Attachment(s)
The 10 wins at $33.00

I run 2nd and 3rd


Attachment 29336

Attachment 29337

Attachment 29338

Bill V. 08-13-2012 04:02 PM

PRX 8/13 Race 9
 
Hide the 2 although it looks good running down the leaders

#45 win # 7
$25 win # 8
$35 Place# 8

Screens to follow

Bill

Bill V. 08-13-2012 04:27 PM

The 7
 
3 Attachment(s)
Its been that kind of month
The 7 wins but gets bet down late

The 3 paid well to place In my regular betting I would have
bet a 7 8/ 8 2 3 exacta

Attachment 29391

Attachment 29392

Attachment 29393

Bill V. 08-14-2012 04:26 PM

Parx Race 10 8/14/12
 
$45 Win 2
$25 Win 7
$30 Place 7
8 looks good as the hide horse

Bill V. 08-14-2012 05:07 PM

The 7
 
4 Attachment(s)
The 7 comes through

I used the 7.0 line 1 for horse 7
If I had used line 2 the horse would not rate as well
I thought the quick turn around was a positive
form factor If the connections had kept the horse sprinting
I would not have used line 1 I forgave the 1 try at 2 turns
because they came right back and tried again

The horse I really liked was the 2 It would have rated better with out the 7
This race is a very good example of the benifit of betting two horses

Attachment 29431

Attachment 29432

Attachment 29433

Attachment 29434

Bill V. 08-15-2012 06:12 PM

8/15 PID Race 3
 
The 5 looks very good as the hide horse

I will bet the 6 and 7

$45 win #6
$25 win #7
$30 place #7

screens to follow

Bill V. 08-15-2012 07:30 PM

The 6
 
4 Attachment(s)
This one worked out nice

The 6 wins and pays $20.20

This race was good because the hide horse # 5 had a big question mark
Could it win on the Poly Track at PID
here are the #5's pacelines
Attachment 29478

Once I decided the hide horse was a question the 6 and 7 in 2nd and 3rd position were my bets

Attachment 29477

Attachment 29479

Attachment 29476

Bill V. 08-17-2012 04:33 PM

MTH Race 9 8/17
 
$45 win # 1
$25 win # 3
$30 place #3
Screens to follow
2 is the hide horse

Bill V. 08-17-2012 04:49 PM

I might be too late
 
2 Attachment(s)
I'm sorry I might be too late
becaause I changed the bet and I think it took
too long to post

The 2 won the race and paid $5.20

Attachment 29534



Attachment 29535

Bill V. 08-17-2012 05:55 PM

The off time
 
1 Attachment(s)
the off time was 4:37
I changed the bet but its a loss
so I will make it as a loss
oh well

The low price horse won anyway
so I am not missing much

Attachment 29539

Bill V. 08-18-2012 03:05 PM

Parx race 7 8/18
 
$45 win 4
$25 win 5
$30 place 5

hide the 2 horse

screens to follow

Bill V. 08-18-2012 07:51 PM

The 6
 
2 Attachment(s)
The 6 took a ton of money late and wins the race

Attachment 29586

Attachment 29587

Bill V. 08-19-2012 07:32 PM

DMR Race 6 8/19
 
$45 win # 1
$25 win # 5
$30 place #5

The 2 is the hide, I have that one in the DDouble

screens to follow

Bill V. 08-22-2012 08:15 PM

Bill Pen race 6 8/22
 
Probably will be a miss to the hide horse #4 but I will go with the
3 and the 6

$45 win 6
$25 win 3
$30 Place 3

screens to follow

Bill V. 08-22-2012 08:39 PM

Miss it is
 
2 Attachment(s)
Yes the 4 was that good on the drop

Attachment 29778

Attachment 29777

Bill V. 08-22-2012 09:13 PM

Penn Race 8 8/22
 
$45 win # 6
$25 win #8
$30 Place #8

Screens to follow

Bill V. 08-22-2012 09:55 PM

Just have to keep going
 
2 Attachment(s)
Its tough when the hide horse keeps getting in there
But it will turn around :)

The 1 wins and pays $3.40
Attachment 29784
Attachment 29785

Bill V. 08-24-2012 04:00 PM

Mth race 8 8/24
 
Monmoth race 8 5.5F



Lines

H1 EP8 NTL drop from Prx, Line 1 6 +'s


H2 P all 3 lifetime win have been sprints

been routing and turf last 5 lines all

bad efforts no wonder they went back to sprints ?mark No Line


H3 E6 NTL drops in class last 4 races are poor I will rate off line 1 even though its a zero race it was only 8 days ago

H4 E7 will pass horses any of the last 3 lines will do I will let the program decide
7 plus races but also runs 2nd often

H5 Pres 3 Plus races last line is a win at Mth I will use it as its other 2 + races
confirm its readouts

H6 Pres Line 1,3,4,5,6 are all plus races heavy on the early side and seems to
like 6.5 and 7.0 distances Moves up after a win line 1

H7 another NTL EP has done nothing
recently will rate of the last line

H8 presser last race is a win from Parx tends to run to early at times on the early late graph

$50 win #8
$50 place #4

I also have the 5 in the Double

Bill V. 08-24-2012 04:30 PM

The 8 wins
 
3 Attachment(s)
Its been that kind of a month.
The 8 was 6/1 on the ML and pays $6.40 :o


Attachment 29838

Attachment 29839

Attachment 29840

Bill V. 08-25-2012 07:53 PM

PID Race 7 8/25
 
$45 win # 6
$25 win # 4
$30 Place #4

Screens to follow

Bill V. 08-25-2012 08:10 PM

The 6 wins
 
3 Attachment(s)
The 6 takes it at 5/2

I had to pick between the 9 and 4 as my second bet
I went against the program which had the 9 ranked # 1
I tried to get a price with the 4 who was a BI

I will take the win

Attachment 29887

Attachment 29888

Attachment 29889

Bill V. 08-26-2012 07:27 PM

EMR race 6 8/26
 
$45 win # 6
$25 win # 1
$30 place #1

screens to follow
GS
Bill

Bill V. 08-26-2012 08:07 PM

The 6 wins
 
2 Attachment(s)
The 5 got scratched at the gate There was a big delay and the odds all dropped

The six wins at 3/1

Attachment 29926

Attachment 29927

Bill V. 08-28-2012 08:20 PM

PID race 8 8/28
 
I really liked the 8 here but it was scratched
The 7 is the hide horse and looks tough

my bets
$45 win # 10
$25 win # 1
$30 Place #1

GS
Bill

Bill V. 08-28-2012 09:04 PM

Miss
 
2 Attachment(s)
The 10 placed at 9/2
Attachment 29978

Attachment 29979

Bill V. 08-29-2012 07:27 PM

PID Race 6 8/29
 
The 2 looks like it will be the hide horse

$50 Win # 6
$ 20 win # 3
$30 Place # 3

screens to follow
GS
Bill V

Bill V. 08-29-2012 07:58 PM

From being the hide
 
2 Attachment(s)
The 2 goes from near 2/1 to 6/1 in the last 2 minutes and wins
a non contender for me
oh well
Attachment 30000

Attachment 30001

Bill V. 08-30-2012 05:51 PM

Del Race 6 8/30
 
8.3 Turf

$45 win # 3
$25 win # 5
$30 Place #5

the 8 looks like the hide horse
screens to follow
Bill

Bill V. 08-30-2012 06:07 PM

The 1
 
3 Attachment(s)
The 1 wins at 2/1

I tried to beat this one
The 90 from line 2 puts it on top
no other line ranks it well at all
Oh well !

Attachment 30020

Attachment 30021

Bill V. 08-30-2012 08:58 PM

Final Hoo Race 9 8/30
 
$45 win # 1
$25 win # 6
$30 Place # 6

Good Skill to all
screens to follow
Bill

Bill V. 08-30-2012 09:13 PM

Final
 
2 Attachment(s)
well It won but did not pay much

The 1 wins and the 6 placed

Attachment 30026

Attachment 30027


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.