Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Del Mar handicapping contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7531)

cdax 07-20-2011 03:56 PM

Del Mar handicapping contest
 
Anyone else enter this?

Today's race is the 8th, made my pick early this morning. Just hoping to see a few friendly names on the list ABOVE me.:)

Chris

Ted Craven 07-20-2011 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not in the contest, but my pick would be #2 Burns. Hope I get 12-1 ...

Good luck everyone!

Ted

Attachment 22879

Rverge 07-20-2011 06:12 PM

i went w/ the xpressbet "dime a day" and hit the 3 in race 2 for $90.00. 8-1 off.
we'll see if it hold up for the rest of the day....(fingers and toes {arms} crossed)

pktruckdriver 07-20-2011 06:36 PM

20-Jul-11
DMR - Race 8
$35$35 PLACE - CANCEL BET
3 - MR. COMMONS
$35$35 PLACE - CANCEL BET
2 - BURNS
$30$30 SHOW - CANCEL BET
9 - MACHO DORADO
3 BETS TOTAL $100

this may be too conservative, last year I went 50 to win on 2 horses

My other wager was to be 50 win on 2 and 9, so let me see if being patient will pay off

the 6 horse worries me

best luck all

patrick

cdax 07-20-2011 06:38 PM

Nice hit John, good luck.

That's the one I'm on Ted. We are able to spread $100 wherever we like, but I have $20 win, $20 place and $60 show on the 2. Figure I'll start alittle conservative and wait until later in contest to put $100 to win on a 30/1 shot.

Chris

Ted Craven 07-21-2011 06:56 AM

Very well done Patrick and Chris - excellent start to the Contest and the meet!

And good job Chef in race 2!

:)

Ted

cdax 07-22-2011 07:55 AM

Nice job on day 2 Patrick, you made quite an advance while I sunk like the Titanic.

pktruckdriver 07-22-2011 11:05 PM

Thank You

I fell back 200 spots today thou, 4 and 5 for place, oh well

It is a long contest, hopefully we will both make the top 10

patrick

pktruckdriver 08-11-2011 12:28 PM

Start Date: 07/20/2011
End Date: 09/07/2011
Your Rank: 321 out of 4449
View all standings
Net Winnings: $752.00


Long way from the top but having fun , I know other are here in the contest too, just wondering how they are doing, best luck all


patrick

pktruckdriver 08-11-2011 12:33 PM

Let try a 30-1 horse here Vice seized, WPS this is following some great works


patrick


PS otherwise follow up with 10 horse small win wager

Mrbill 08-11-2011 05:59 PM

Serious Player - Enrolled
Start Date: 07/20/2011
End Date: 09/07/2011
Your Rank: 199 out of 4455
View all standings
Net Winnings: $1063.00

Was 78th at the start of last week but took some punishment and went down....looking to go the other way now....

Mr Bill

pktruckdriver 08-11-2011 08:50 PM

Serious Player - Enrolled
Start Date: 07/20/2011
End Date: 09/07/2011
Your Rank: 283 out of 4457
View all standings
Net Winnings: $827.00


Awesome Bill, looks like I moved up a little too, but going to be tough to crack top 10 thou, but maybe I will get more aggressive later on, best of luck

pktruckdriver 08-12-2011 12:00 PM

12-Aug-11
DMR - Race 7
$50$50 PLACE - CANCEL BET
3 - GIVINE (FR)
$50$50 WIN - CANCEL BET
1 - UNZIP ME
2 BETS TOTAL $100


Today's plays have me on ML Fav but she is awesome thou, watch her run...

patrick

pktruckdriver 08-12-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 72791)
12-Aug-11
DMR - Race 7
$50$50 PLACE - CANCEL BET
3 - GIVINE (FR)
$50$50 WIN - CANCEL BET
1 - UNZIP ME
2 BETS TOTAL $100


Today's plays have me on ML Fav but she is awesome thou, watch her run...

patrick


What a race, #1 she has the class all right, lost my place bet thou, it got 3rd, well next time 1st and 3rd not bad, even when looking for 1st and 2nd

4.40 to win, so i think if right, I made a positive 10.00, better than losing ground, still lots of fun thou

pktruckdriver 08-14-2011 11:12 AM

14-Aug-11

DMR - Race 9

$40$40 PLACE - CANCEL BET

3 - WASTED TEARS

$40$40 PLACE - CANCEL BET

2 - COZI ROSIE

$20$20 SHOW - CANCEL BET

6 - TURNING TOP (IRE)




3 BETS

TOTAL

$100


Your Rank: 250 out of 4466
View all standings

Net Winnings: $837.00

pktruckdriver 08-14-2011 09:51 PM

Aug 14th, 2011 - Race 9



Wager

Selection

Net Winnings



$20.00 SHOW

#6 TURNING TOP (IRE)

-20.00



$40.00 PLACE

#2 COZI ROSIE

64.00



$40.00 PLACE

#3 WASTED TEARS

-40.00



Total

$4.00

I think I dropped to 256 now

patrick

pktruckdriver 08-18-2011 11:28 PM

Serious Player - Enrolled

Start Date: 07/20/2011

End Date: 09/07/2011

Your Rank: 191 out of 4478
View all standings
Net Winnings: $1006.00


MOVING UP INTO THE UPPER 100'S WOW


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.