![]() |
Dos2usb
For those still using the older DOS programs, there is a utility program called DOS2USB which seems to do a pretty nice job of capturing the parallel port and printing out on the newer USB printers.
I tried it with Validator 4 under both XP and Vista and it was pretty seamless with my cheap HP laser printer. There is a manual and it looks like a number of adjustments, but it printed with no problems on a simple install for me. Web site is www.dos2usb.com and its a $20 utility that does have a free trial so you can see if it works for you. |
I have used a program called Dosprn successfully for a long time.
|
Dos2USB - works perfectly! Easy, does just what it is supposed to do.
Thanks - MPH and Validator printouts work fine. |
Can someone please show me how to use and print from the program DOSPRN, thank-you, Brian
|
|
Hi Ted, i couldn't get it to work. Thank-you for helping, Have a good weekend, Brian.
|
It works for me
|
I must doing something wrong. Michael do you have any screen shots so I can follow what you are doing, much appreciated, Thank-you, Brian.
|
A bit hard to do that as the computer I have it on does not have internet access. All I did was download it and let it open. went to my horse racing program go to a page pressed print ,another page opened up and it printed
Sorry I can't be more helpful with this . |
Hi Michael, Which Sartin software do you use? Thank-you, Brian
|
I have the thoromation, I also use the RDSS, and am now looking for any of the energy programs, as that seems to be working well for me.
Hope you get sorted soon. |
Hi Michael, I also used RDSS and Thoromation. I find out when the 2 agree on the top 2 horses, I have a strong bet. Thoromation is the advanced energy program.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.