Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Richie P (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5182)

Bill V. 02-25-2009 08:14 PM

Happy Birthday Richie P
 
Thursday Feb. 26th

Happy Birthday Richie

and many more

Wishing you a happy healthy day

Bill

Charlie D 02-25-2009 08:19 PM

Happy Birthday Richie

azbacks 02-25-2009 09:15 PM

Richie,

We raise a toast to you on your birthday!!!! May your day be filled with good times, and good people. I wish you many more Richie.

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1EMVWRb-a8

xtb 02-25-2009 09:24 PM

Happy Birthday Richie!

barb craven 02-25-2009 09:34 PM

Happy Birthday Rich! May your day be everything you want it to be.

Barb

noddub62 02-25-2009 09:47 PM

:D
Happy Texas Birthday Dude!

If you ever get down this way I'll show you what a Happy Birthday is!

May all your horses run straight and all your dreams come true.

Take care my friend,

Budman

SCSAYS 02-25-2009 10:13 PM

Buon compleanno Richie.

dogkatcher 02-26-2009 04:01 AM

Hey Goomba, have a great day, filled with love, laughter, and good forturne.
Best of Health and happiness always.

RichieP 02-26-2009 04:04 AM

Thanks everyone.

Today's cuisine will be simple:
Breakfast:
1 egg
1 tablespoon part skim ricotta
splash part skim milk
2 thin slices part skim mozzarella
dash of parsley

I'll fry that up in a 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and serve over 2 slices whole grain bread washed down with a cup of blueberry cobbler coffee.

Lunch:
1 big bowl of my "5 veggie and black bean soup"
8-10 hazlenuts
glass of blueberry/pomegranate juice

Supper:
1 can chick peas (rinsed cold water to get salt and slime outa there)
1 big juicy tomato
1/2 red onion
parsley
black olives

I'll combine all that in bowl and then drizzle some balsamic vinegar from Modena and some extra virgin olive oil to loosen it all up man. I'll hollow out the guts from a nice crusty dark bread and pour some of that mixture in the bread and chow down. Awesome taste when it is mixed right.

Then some eggplant and a glass of homemade Barberone wine from Opici Vineyards.

Music ah yes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIiAd...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7Qf...eature=related

Please consider me a giant mirror today. May ALL your good wishes and vibes for me reflect back to you and your loved ones when it is needed most ok?

shoeless 02-26-2009 06:04 AM

Have a very HAPPY B-DAY


Your menu is missing 2 things

morning-bacon

lunch-big slice of NY style pizza [wish we had that down here in the DC area]

Rverge 02-26-2009 07:29 AM

happy birthday Richie p! great menu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio

tom 02-26-2009 07:30 AM

Happy Birthday, Richie, and thanks for all you do for us all!

Baum 02-26-2009 07:39 AM

Happy b-day
 
Wishing you the best, and keep up with the good work. after all what else do we have.

Feliz Cumpleanos

Ted Craven 02-26-2009 07:49 AM

Tu salute amico! Why do I think this could be the kick-off to a wonderful year...:)

(And look, the 'smileys' are back at Pace and Cap :eek:)

Ted

bobp 02-26-2009 08:23 AM

Happy Birthday Richie
 
Don't spend it all on that Italian ATM

BobP:)

delmarscott2004 02-26-2009 08:55 AM

Happy birthday RichieP

Vanoy

shrink1 02-26-2009 09:45 AM

Richie,
Have a Happy Birthday, and enjoy it.
Ira

kiltman 02-26-2009 11:50 AM

Happy Birthday
 
Richie have a great one and many more my friend!!

Houndog 02-26-2009 02:50 PM

Happy Birthday Richie
 
Richie if you keep up with those recipes we may be seeing you on the Food Network. You could be the next Guy Fieri. :)

Happy Birthday! Hoping you have a great year.

Bob Cochran 02-26-2009 03:24 PM

Happy birthday richie
 
Judging by your food menus, you are soon to become a "slim goodie" Rich.
continued success in all endeavors, and have a great birthday !

Bob and Wanda Cochran

mikesal57 02-26-2009 05:02 PM

To Richie

I know its late in the day, but a very Happy Birthday to my paisan

and to the only teacher I ever liked :D

enjoy buddy!

mike

reckless 02-27-2009 01:12 AM

Happy Birthday Richie
 
Hope you had a great day Richie. Many, many more.

Your day's menu prompted me to make the en salade for Friday night... with probably more olives and crustier bread than I should eat.

best wishes,

reckless

royal 02-27-2009 02:43 AM

Live Live Live
 
Belated Birthday Greetings to a wonderful man and a great teacher.
Thanks for all your kindness and the best to you and your mom.

RichieP 02-27-2009 03:15 AM

The power of all of your karma!
 
4 Attachment(s)
THIS is the result of all of your powerful karma to me! I had finished supper and had a great day hearing from so many of my loved ones and friends.

I came upstairs and decided to look at a few races. I worked Ct 4th and Ded races 4 and 7. I wasn't about to stay up and wait around in front of a computer screen man. I have gotten severely burnt out from doing this non stop for a long times.

I figured I'll bet $20.00 a race split 2 horses to win @ $10.00 each looking and wagering off the morning line.

Race 4 at Ct I bet the 7 and 8. I just came upstairs and watched the 7 win the race paying $4.60. So my $20.00 returns me $23.00. Ok little something that keeps me going to the Delta races :D

Race 4 at Delta I bet the 5 and 3 thought I was dead around the far turn only to witness the 3 make a vicious move and run down the fav in the shadow of the wire and he is 8/1! 3 wins paying $19.00 so my $20.00 bet returns me $95.00! ** Long shot wins showing ranked THIRD on Bl/Bl thank you very much**

Race 7 at Delta I play the 7 and 4 and now giddy from victories :eek: watch the 7 crush the field and he is showing at 11/1!!!!!!!!! my $20.00 bet yields a payoff of $128.00. Yea baby!

So it was a clean sweep of the races and totals are sweet man.
Bet = $60.00
Ret = $246.00
Profit = $186.00

Here are my 3 screenshots of the races so you see what I saw when I pulled the trigger ok?

also attaching my bets from TS showing the 3 races bet as the ONLY ones of the day.

Thank you everyone so much for your vibes and good wishes. I meant every word of my earlier post here that it all comes back to you from my heart!

Thank you for some REALLY extra special vibes from Bill,Ted,Barb,Charlie,Jackie,Christine and the Budman!

Ted RDSS crushed them right out of the box!!

Ct race 4 winner - #7 @ $4.60
Ded race 4 winner-#3 @ $19.00
Ded race 7 winner-#7 @ $25.60

Final huge thanks to "The Hat". Jim this karma stuff you spent almost 2 years teaching me about is so very real it is scary.

I wish you all LOVE!

Bill V. 02-27-2009 04:00 AM

Birthday
 
You did great Rich
You deserve all that you get back
I am very proud of you and the good man you are today
Bill

barb craven 02-27-2009 06:08 AM

What a birthday present to give yourself! Congratulations Rich.

Barb

mikesal57 02-27-2009 06:45 AM

Hey Buddy..

take your pick...

get burnt out by ...

1) betting 3 races that took about 40 mins or..

2) working 8 days a week...:eek:

Great job , as usual

mike

RAMON201 02-27-2009 06:51 AM

Happy Birthday Richie !

Ted Craven 02-27-2009 07:49 AM

Something about the 'middle path' my friend... And as they say re birthdays, many more!

Ted

jms62 02-27-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 49104)
THIS is the result of all of your powerful karma to me! I had finished supper and had a great day hearing from so many of my loved ones and friends.

I came upstairs and decided to look at a few races. I worked Ct 4th and Ded races 4 and 7. I wasn't about to stay up and wait around in front of a computer screen man. I have gotten severely burnt out from doing this non stop for a long times.

I figured I'll bet $20.00 a race split 2 horses to win @ $10.00 each looking and wagering off the morning line.

Race 4 at Ct I bet the 7 and 8. I just came upstairs and watched the 7 win the race paying $4.60. So my $20.00 returns me $23.00. Ok little something that keeps me going to the Delta races :D

Race 4 at Delta I bet the 5 and 3 thought I was dead around the far turn only to witness the 3 make a vicious move and run down the fav in the shadow of the wire and he is 8/1! 3 wins paying $19.00 so my $20.00 bet returns me $95.00! ** Long shot wins showing ranked THIRD on Bl/Bl thank you very much**

Race 7 at Delta I play the 7 and 4 and now giddy from victories :eek: watch the 7 crush the field and he is showing at 11/1!!!!!!!!! my $20.00 bet yields a payoff of $128.00. Yea baby!

So it was a clean sweep of the races and totals are sweet man.
Bet = $60.00
Ret = $246.00
Profit = $186.00

Here are my 3 screenshots of the races so you see what I saw when I pulled the trigger ok?

also attaching my bets from TS showing the 3 races bet as the ONLY ones of the day.

Thank you everyone so much for your vibes and good wishes. I meant every word of my earlier post here that it all comes back to you from my heart!

Thank you for some REALLY extra special vibes from Bill,Ted,Barb,Charlie,Jackie,Christine and the Budman!

Ted RDSS crushed them right out of the box!!

Ct race 4 winner - #7 @ $4.60
Ded race 4 winner-#3 @ $19.00
Ded race 7 winner-#7 @ $25.60

Final huge thanks to "The Hat". Jim this karma stuff you spent almost 2 years teaching me about is so very real it is scary.

I wish you all LOVE!


Great job Richie and Happy Birthday!

mildeu 02-27-2009 10:59 AM

Happy Birthday, with a diet like that you may live forever and then where would you be.
Thank you and all of the others for the postings and insights.

shipper 02-27-2009 03:05 PM

Richie: Good health, good food, good friends and good bets = Good Life!!

A belated Happy Birthday to you...Marty

ignacio todoberto bernal 02-27-2009 03:16 PM

Feliz cumpleanos riccardo! Y muchos mas.

Ignacio.

JimG 02-27-2009 07:00 PM

Richie,

When you hide down to 4 or 5 are you using Total Energy or something else?

BTW, belated Happy Birthday.

Jim

RichieP 02-28-2009 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimG (Post 49192)
Richie,

When you hide down to 4 or 5 are you using Total Energy or something else?

BTW, belated Happy Birthday.

Jim

Tom Brohamer,Doc Sartin and Hat Bradshaw all had very different ways of looking/working/betting a horse race.

Having said that they ALL had ONE thing in common and preached/taught it at EVERY seminar that was ever held and it was this:

The ONLY horses that should be shown in your FINAL readouts (the one you will make actual decisions to bet real money on) are horses that you are prepared to BET.

So I eliminate from readouts such as E/L graph(I have ranges of acceptable numbers for each surface/dist),Balance, low odds runners based on ml in the lower tiers (4-5-6 etc), paceline screen where lines are selected from and SOME races the original screen even if I am not using matchup.

AFTER I use the above written and are now prepared to actually BET real money on the horses in front of me then I will hide to top 5 total energy/line score.

Each race is a unique event unto itself and needs my attention in the same way Jim.
:)

Vinnie 02-28-2009 09:30 AM

Happy Belated Birthday!!
 
RichieP:

Happy Belated Birthday to you. I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday and may you enjoy a countless number more. :)

I wish you nothing but the Best always Richie. I am sorry that I am late in extending my well wishes. I have been so busy the last few days that I haven't had the chance to check the Pace and Cap site or any others for that matter. :) Once again, I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday Richie.

All the BEST to you and yours.

Have a Fantastic Weekend.

Vinnie

nomorebocci 02-28-2009 03:30 PM

happy birthday, dear Richie
 
hi Rich, happy birthday to a real nice guy. Sorry we're late getting this greeting out to you.
I enjoyed reading all the messages. Especially your daily menu. Boy, you are really a chip off the old block. By that I mean, Brooks eats that way all the time. He loves his Italian bread, and his homemade Escarole & Beans, and Minestra. Of course, spaghetti every Thursday with his homemade gravy.
We even got Bill to enjoy all this. I"m not sure about the broccoli rabe. I think he's just being polite.
Anyway, here's to another year of good races and most important, good friends. Lots of love, Mrs. V. and Brooks

Jonathan Steele 03-02-2009 04:29 PM

Richie,

Hello! Sorry I'm so late with the greetings and best wishes! Remember this: as long as you are on the path of self-improvement and refinement, i.e., physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. you are NOT getting 'older,' you're only getting BETTER.

All the best,

Jon :)

Jonathan Steele 03-02-2009 04:42 PM

Richie said:

"I wasn't about to stay up and wait around in front of a computer screen man. I have gotten severely burnt out from doing this non stop for a long times."

Man, tell me about it! I know that "burnt out" feeling too well! What I do between races--both real and practice--or when I'm reading or studying, is take breaks to lift weights and perform calisthentics. It really helps!

Jon


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.