Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Richie P Makes it to the Finals (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4539)

Bill V. 09-20-2008 09:27 PM

Richie P Makes it to the Finals
 
Congratulations Rich
Your excellent scores on Saturday Sept.20 2008
and you very hard work and dedication
have led you to the FINALS in the BRISNET.com Tournament

Way to go Rich We are all so very happy and proud of you
Go get um

http://www.paceandcap.com/websitepic...Richbanner.jpg

Nets 09-20-2008 09:35 PM

Impressive, but certainly not surprising. Well deserved. Good luck Richie.

Gary

Bill V. 09-20-2008 09:41 PM

Banner
 
Hi Rich

I hope you like your banner

Hey Rich

( if anybody knows the answer lets wait to see if Rich gets it )

Rich Do you know the answer to this question ...?
Why did I make your banner a Red black bound book cover ???

Bill

barb craven 09-20-2008 09:52 PM

Congratulations Rich. Why am I not surprised?

Barb

lsosa54 09-20-2008 10:15 PM

Nice job Rich. Stay consistent and stay confident. Good luck in the finals.

RichieP 09-20-2008 10:18 PM

The Hat's colors no less!
 
Wow!
Very cool Bill. My inspiration comes from this link. I focus on the 3:00 mark as that is where things get VERY special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9H9T...eature=related

I work races at night,get inspired by music and force myself to ACT immediately. I'm playing confidently these past few weeks and am looking to do some damage on 11/15.

Inspiration not information. Thanks everyone for the good thoughts man

dogkatcher 09-20-2008 11:09 PM

Just got home from seeing Wicked, and that's exactly what your performance was. Go ALL the Way Richie, we're all rooting for you.

azbacks 09-20-2008 11:15 PM

Keep the good vibe going!!

Congrats, Richie......

shoeless 09-21-2008 05:36 AM

Congrats way to go

partsnut 09-21-2008 07:33 AM

Ritchie,

Yesterdays contest races were some of the worst races I've seen.
You did a great job in handicapping them.
Keep up the good work and knock their sox off in the finals.

Bill H.

mikesal57 09-21-2008 07:39 AM

Hi Rich...not surprised at all...your the BEST!!

Profiler8 09-21-2008 08:28 AM

Congrats Rich...

RAMON201 09-21-2008 08:51 AM

Way to go Richie ! Man I knew in my heart you would do it this week.

BladeRunner 09-21-2008 09:07 AM

Congratutions Richie !

shrink1 09-21-2008 09:49 AM

Richie,
Congratulations again. I'm sure you'll do fine in the finals.
Ira

kiltman 09-21-2008 02:24 PM

Way to go Man
 
Richie you the man!!!!

delmarscott2004 09-21-2008 03:00 PM

RichieP
 
Congratulation RichieP , it's such a positive sign for me and many others too see you achieve the success you have . The best to you.............. Vanoy

Jonathan Steele 09-21-2008 07:38 PM

Richie,

A very BIG congratulations to you! You've earned it! It is my sincere pleasure and honor to be associated with such a great teacher; and more importantly, with such a great human being.

All the best,

Jon

hdcper 09-21-2008 08:03 PM

Great Job, good luck in the finals!!!

tom 09-21-2008 10:15 PM

Richie, congratulations, and Man oh man, you done did the Hat proud! :D

xtb 09-21-2008 11:33 PM

Congratulations Richie, hope you go all the way!

emilio840 09-22-2008 01:01 AM

Hi Richie. DON'T STOP!!!! KEEP IT GOING. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!


emilio

Rverge 09-22-2008 09:00 AM

Great job Richie! go get'em!

Houndog 09-22-2008 09:46 AM

Outstanding
 
Richie, way to go. Brisnet Finals is some good handicapping.

socantra 09-22-2008 10:23 AM

Richie,

Congratulations man. You are on a roll. So much so that I'm getting tired of congratulating you.:)

To stop these constant rounds of congratulation, I'm hereby issuing you a blanket congratulations for the next month or so. I figure it will save me a lot of time.

Every morning when you wake up, consider yourself congratulated; at least through Halloween.

Keep Rolling, Stones,

Dick

jms62 09-22-2008 12:31 PM

Rich,

Keep plugging away dude... All the way to Vegas

Ted Craven 09-22-2008 02:45 PM

Richie,

Just found out - big congratulations: I'm sure you'll go all the way!

Ted

Jimbo282 09-22-2008 08:33 PM

Richie...We are so proud of you...BRING IT ON HOME !!!

Jimmy

kish 09-23-2008 09:07 PM

Ritchie,

You get because you give. Best of luck.

Kish

Zaf 09-24-2008 10:34 PM

Nice
 
Way to go Richie ! Thats a tough contest. Go get em in the Finals !


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.