Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Apology To All (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4527)

partsnut 09-16-2008 08:34 PM

Apology To All
 
To the members of Pace and Cap'

I offer my apology for interfering with the business of this site.
Most of you have been my friends for the past 6 years and appreciate what Bill, Ritchie and Ted has been doing for you. Their intentions are good and can never be considered bad. Sometimes in the heat of an argument tempers flare. I will admit that I was totally out of line as were some others.
I find that it will be best to avoid future confrontations with anyone and just enjoy the benefits of this site. Bill is a kind person and as well versed handicapper.
Ritchie also has a good heart, is very giving and shares his knowledge and teachings with all of us. Ted is a talented programmer and offers alot as well he tried to set me straight but I failed to recognise his good intentions.
It will be my future intentions to help the site and not hinder it.
My resources are now your resources.
I appreciate Bills act of kindness and thank him for it.
After celebrating my 69th birthday I came to the realization that life is too short. The past as far as I'm concerned is dead. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

clore1030 09-16-2008 08:37 PM

I am very glad to see this post of yours, not because you are apologizing, but because now I know that you will continue to be a contributor.

All the best to you in all of your endeavors - and Happy Birthday.

shoeless 09-16-2008 08:38 PM

Parts,Very nicepost.


Bill V, You have a good heart and thanks.I hope we can put all this behind us and strat fresh.


Jeff

Bill V. 09-16-2008 08:47 PM

Thank You Bill
 
Thank You Bill

I hope you see many more horses crossing the finish line that make you
a winner. We all have trouble running lines. We get checked and cause
interference and The stewards sometimes need to take us out of the race

The thing I wish for is that we all gather here as runners in a race to profit.
we all are entered in the same race but rather than beat and hurt each other
some how the Sartin methodology spirit makes everyone of us in the race
finish all dead heated as the winners

Good heath and skill

Bill V.

clore1030 09-16-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 40044)
Parts,Very nicepost.


Bill V, You have a good heart and thanks.I hope we can put all this behind us and strat fresh.


Jeff

My same best wishes go to you Jeff. I never mentioned this, but I followed all of your posts when you were learning to use RDSS and I look forward to even more in the future.

tom 09-16-2008 11:26 PM

Cool! :D

We all benefit when we pull together. Glad to hear.

RichieP 09-17-2008 07:22 AM

Belated Happy Birthday Bill!

Everything good to you and the entire Hirschman clan :)

Ted Craven 09-17-2008 08:04 AM

Best wishes Bill, and happy birthday! I bought Randy Giles' Extreme Pace Handicapping soon after it was released and have been working my way through it, along with (in my spare time:rolleyes:) his other published works.

Looking forward to your contributions in contests and discussions!

yours,

Ted

dcox 09-17-2008 02:59 PM

Yeah!!!

MIKE1121 09-17-2008 03:30 PM

The great thing about this site is that it is all about helping each other.As long as your intentions are well meant that is the important thing. Differing opinions is not always a bad thing sometimes it is a good thing becouse it leads to new ideas which may benefit the masses. We all have one thing in common here, the love of this game.


Mike.

Rverge 09-17-2008 05:32 PM

DOUBLE YEA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpNoxKzEEvw

Rverge 09-17-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rverge (Post 40087)


love the guitar solo for that short time!!

JimG 09-18-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partsnut (Post 40042)
Most of you have been my friends for the past 6 years and appreciate what Bill, Ritchie and Ted has been doing for you. Their intentions are good and can never be considered bad. Sometimes in the heat of an argument tempers flare. I will admit that I was totally out of line as were some others.

Bill,

That is quite a 180 from your recent email to me concerning Pace Cap. Glad to hear you have reconsidered. This is a good site for horse racing information and contests and hopefully will remain so for many years to come.

Jim

noddub62 09-18-2008 04:22 PM

Same here, Bill

RAMON201 09-19-2008 05:14 AM

Happy Birthday Bill !


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.