![]() |
thrus show moves to monday
hi guys! working PHA and SAR. 2 questions, when did SUF start racing on Monday? and Bill, when did pha start running 4 1/2 f races. are they trying to keep up with the Jones?(PEN CT MNR)
|
pha 1
#7 if odds hold 4-1, 7-2 4 also
|
Quote:
|
Hi Rverge
Pha 2 #2 should be way too good for these, but not for me at odds, so a place play is order on #4 |
never consindered the 3
|
Quote:
i agree about the 2 2/5 4 mins i may go with the 6 |
4 & 6 both can be overlays w/ a place bet here.
2---> 1/2 |
charlie! great selection! the 2 was a "rat" afterall. those payoffs will be huge all over. 2 didn't even hit the board!
|
OMG
Dropped a clanger there ain't i :( |
#1 for me @ sar the 2 is very short there
|
Quote:
charlie did you collect? |
PHA 3 1-2-3-8. 1&3 a bit short for me. hmmmm the 2 @9/2 up from ml 2-1
2-8 for me if odds hold |
Only on place mate
Not one cent on win i'm afraid:( |
Quote:
i caught the 8 in the 3rd |
sar2 1-4 2 fts. 8 could win
|
I've got nothing going until the fourth at Saratoga.
There I've come up with the 7 horse, Goodday. |
Pha 4
#5 Been fading over 6f, drop to 5.5f may work and at price i'll have an little interest |
i like the 5 also @ PHA win
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Hello Gents. Yesterday I had a banner day win betting, my best of the year. Ironically, I didn't hit one exacta for the contest. LOL
Typically the day after I do very well I bomb out. However, maybe I'm a streak or something because I'm three for three on prime bets, including the #8 in PHA 3rd which paid $15.00 I'm only playing four tracks today: DEL, PHA, SAR and DMR. In DEL 4th I like #11 and #8. With eleven minutes to post they are 7/2 and 7-1. |
Pha 5
A 1c of 22.5+ would see #4 winning this, however, i think it's going to get some pressure up front, so i'm looking for one that sits about 4th to run him down in stretch and that horse is #6 Gitsby |
boy both @ pha and sar a "grind it out" kinda of a day
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Dang! As chalky as DEL is, you want to hit those nice ones when they come in. Oh well...
Race: 4 Win Place Show 1st 2 Tiger Rules 21.00 10.00 4.80 2nd 8 Macho Star 5.40 3.40 3rd 11 Meetmeatthechapel 3.00 4th 1 Stormy Past $2 D/Double 2/2 85.60 $2 Exacta 2-8 147.60 $2 Trifecta 2-8-11 550.80 $2 Superfecta 2-8-11-1 3748.40 |
Quote:
|
DEL 5th: The fave, #4, looks legit. Prolly an overlay at 5/2.
|
R4
sar #3
pha may pass or the 1 ps is the #7 a kevin costner horse? dancing w/ wolves? |
Pha 5
#2 should set it up for #4 Treasure Mountain |
I'm with you on #3 at SAR, Rv...should be all alone at the second call. Note, with the exception of #6 they all like to run early or press. I'm not playing an exacta, but if I had to I'd say the counter energy horse would be the pick.
I kind of like #4 Treasure Mountain at PHA. |
Pha 5??? :)
Pha 6 |
Quote:
|
PHA 7th: I don't much difference between #2 Louise's Fantasy and #6 Saltish except price. 5-1 vs. 8/5. That makes it kind of braindead.
I'd give Nina Marie a shot if she had any value, but at 5-1 you're not really getting rewarded for guessing she might run back to what she used to be. Note, Nina is coming back in 9 days = good, but she's adding bandages = bad. I'll just go with Louise if she's 5-1. |
2-5-9-10 pha
|
Quote:
|
Ouch!
Race: 7 Win Place Show 1st 10 Sandy Soiree 12.40 6.60 4.40 2nd 2 Louise's Fantasy 6.00 4.20 3rd 4 Doolittle 5.20 4th 3 Nina Marie $2 Exacta 10-2 71.80 |
DEL 7th: I think #4 Brother Bud can beat both those favorites.
|
Pha 8
#1 has positional advantage over #5, however, #5 has some good power moves #5 Rachels Grace to beat #1 Essence of Cute |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.