![]() |
What's your opinion
4 Attachment(s)
This is a race I did and I wanted to find out what 2 horses you liked from the readouts and why.This continues to be my biggest problem how to seperate the contenders once I have them entered.Hopefully your feedback will help.Thanks Jeff
|
Opinion
Well Jeff Princ with the highest Total Energy, lowest UXR and all the Paragons is the most obvious choice. Actually a standout in comparison to the other 3. So let's leave Princ for now and concentrate on the other horses.
Of the other 3 Asc; Dance; and Tiara I prefer ASC the least. Of the other 2 Tiara does have by the readouts a significant advantage in the Early stages of the race. Tiara has a 0.00 EMUV; is the 0.00 MUV horse with the next horse being Princ having a 2.19 MUV, this is a large gap between the 0.00 MUV and the next horse so Energy calls the Variegate Early. In the EXDC Match Up Graphs the 0.00 horses are Princ and Tiara. Tiara has double 0.00's in 2 columns. I am concerned about Tiara's F3 of 29.71 in a route race. Tiara needs to save some of that Energy for the later portions of the race. Jeff Princ looks obvious here but for myself personally when they look this good for me they don't win as often as I would like. |
Hi Jeff
Going by what i see on screen shots, as Houndog states Princ looks a standout, Tiara's Fr3 looks very weak, so i'd probably chuck it and concentrate on the other two contenders who look to be more likely dangers to the standout and of those two Dance looks to have the better balance overall |
Mike,What's the reasoning for not liking ASC?
Charlie,Appreciate the opinion Jeff |
Quote:
|
Marty thanks for the wishes.The horses you see are the only ones that I felt had a chance.I know you could put them all in but I prefer not to do that.Using Energy I have been told by RxLawyer,Houndog and Richie[when he was using it] that less is better and who am I to argue with these 3 guys.I get my contenders first before turning the computer on.I have strayed away from this and Pino keeps drumming it into my thick skull and Richie has told me in the past DONT PLAY RACES YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.So now if I cant get the race down to 3 or 4 horses I stay out of it.Sorry for rambling on like this.Anyway I thought Princ would win and liked Dance for 2nd,I will wait to see if anybody else chimes in and then will give the result.Thanks for your opinion and analysis it has helped.Jeff
|
Asc
Quote:
Also comparing F2 and F3 for these 2 horses I see Dance as slightly better. I don't see either of theme threatening Princ with their readouts. Honestly Jeff ASC and Dance are very close in their readouts. Tiara at least has some clear advantage in the Emuv, MUV, and the 0.00's in the EXDC Match-up. ASC and Dance can't keep up with Tiara early and can't compete late with Princ. |
Mike,Thanks for explaining that,I forgot to tell you guys it was a 8.5 furlong race.
Tiara wired the field at 9-1 and Princ ran 2nd to complete a 60.00 ex.I didnt bet the race as Im only paper betting for now[since Tampa closed have had a bad run].I let the F3 on Tiara sway my opinion.Thanks for the replies.Jeff |
Jeff
--with your contender and paceline selection you should be wacking the hell out of this game --go get 'em man MIKE b |
Jeff
Just thinking aloud here. Can you use some of Jim Lehane's Value Line stuff to make a line on your contenders? If yes maybe that would help you. I notice he seems to focus on using raw data and that would match up with the software you are showing ok? I don't know the ins and outs of CH that is why I ask. I agree with Mike. You are very good at contender/paceline stuff. |
2 Attachment(s)
Jeff
Philly on 15th, 1 chucked out because of weak Fr3 |
This is worth a lot more than a 9-1 winner you have missed here
Quote:
|
Same Race Energy
5 Attachment(s)
Charlie, in Energy the picture seems to be less clear as regards to F3. You will get some races in RDSS that Energy misses; of course it works the other way also. I am not disputing the validity of either program as they are both very good tools.
I used the same lines and horses as you did for comparison purposes. |
Lady Turn Time
Lady Grandeur picks it up in F2 in comparison to Inaheartbeat. Inaheartbeat could not sustain it's early advantage to the second fraction. In the EXDC Match-Up graph Inahearbeat has the 0.00 in first column; while Lady Grandeur has the 0.00 in the second column.
I see in the chart Inaheartbeat once again gets headed and gives way. Charlie I totally agree with "The Power Of The Fighter". |
Hi Houndog
Shouldn't they be the same??? BTW, By posting the above i'm just trying to encourage Jeff, as i get impression his confidence is a bit low. He's got 1st and 2nd in his top four and if he is doing that as on a regular basis, he's on the right track and as Mike states Go get em Jeff |
No Problem
Quote:
What both programs point out is the weak turn time Inaheartbeat has in comparison to Lady Grandeur. |
I see,
i didn't use anything but the Match UP of raw times and intution for this race, which showed the #1 would get pressure and thus collapse as it had done previously with race going OTE Though they are useful, don't rely on computer readouts too much guys is my advice Chucking out the 1 made it Condender - fair odds #2 - 1.27 #3 - 4.57 horses at the head of the market can be exceptional value |
Thanks Mike,Richie,Charlie,Houndog very much appreciated.
Richie,You might be right about Lehane. |
Hello Gentlemen,
I am new here. I have playing this game for a long time and I can tell you that I always lost more then I won until I started lurking around here. I have learned quite a bit from here that I don't know how to thank you. Shoeless has interesting questions and you guys always helping, in fact others reading this also learning. I am going to start donating to this board as a appreciation for all the help I have got from here. |
Blade Runner,Thanks for the post,Im glad somebody benefits from my excessive questioning.Shoeless
|
gift
Quote:
Thank you for the very nice words So many work so hard here and the results are the reason it works I thank you for you support of Pace and Cap have a great day Quote:
Your desire to learn and improve helps many Bill |
gift
Hi Bill,
This was long overdue, I have been lurking around here for quite sometime. I was losing and I was desperate. I bought Spec160 and started reading here how to use the software my handicapping changed for the better. I am using RDSS at present. Thanks to Ted. His videos helped me tremendously. I also have Mr. Jim Bradshaw both Matchup books. Ted told me that there is a library section here where someone can read about Follow ups and other reading material's. Is this subscription based ? I would like to join and how much does it cost ? |
Blades gift
Hello Blade runner
Right now there is a Club Pace and Cap area with some special post by your fellow members This area is for members who support the site and who have worked hard to give something to the others members In the club area the is a library Yes there is a fantastic library with all 88 follow ups and many manuals. Not only that but the Pace and Cap library is filled with audio and video files of seminars and other wagering information I will send you the access information Thank you so much for your gift Bill |
Raman,
Thanks for all your support and eagerness to learn over the years! I know you are having success in recent times and I know your dad would be proud of your accomplishments! For contributions to support Pace and Cap, just use the Donation button (PayPal) in the upper right of the web page - choose what's right for you. Check your email re Library access. Best wishes in all things! Ted |
Blade Runner,Bill has really done a great job here.Jeff
|
all
Quote:
I would be very sad and feel awful if this all went away Its all the efforts of the group that makes this work Everything I can do I do for the love of Doc Sartin and users of the methodology and for general horse race handicappers who are here on pace and cap because they share in the Pace and Cap theme of helping others win GS Bill |
Shoeless, yes indeed Bill has great stuff there. I also want to apologize to you for hijacking your thread. I just got carried away.
I know I am going to have questions and I am going to come looking for you. Raman |
No apology needed here Im just glad your posting
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.