Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAy....JEFF (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4172)

grahors 07-15-2008 07:26 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAy....JEFF
 
39 and never been kissed??? LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF
May all your top picks run 1st (instead of 2nd or 3rd..today)
Really, Health and Happiness to you and your family!
Cecil

shoeless 07-15-2008 04:54 PM

Cecil,Thanks very much for the wishes and for all your help as well.I hope that the next time your down this way visiting your brother we can get together and go to the track.Hopefully I will be able to drag Pino out of his Pennsylvania estate to join us.Jeff

I hope that you will get better soon

admin 07-15-2008 05:00 PM

happy Birthday
 
Happy Birthday Jeff

How about that, your birthday on baseballs
big night the allstar game in Yankee stadium

Enjoy the day and evening
and have a happy healthy birthday

Bill

shoeless 07-15-2008 05:03 PM

Bill,Thanks.I wish I would have had enough cash to get a ticket sounds like it will be a really special evening.Jeff

Charlie D 07-15-2008 05:05 PM

Happy Birthday Jeff

RichieP 07-15-2008 05:12 PM

Happy birthday "Shoe"!

MIKE 07-15-2008 05:17 PM

--Happy B-Day Jeff
--hope it's a good one !!

Mike B

shoeless 07-15-2008 07:44 PM

Thanks Charlie,Richie and Mike I appreciate it.Jeff

Houndog 07-15-2008 08:05 PM

Happy Birthday Jeff
 
Jeff, wishing you all the best on your birthday. It has been my privilege to have gotten to know you through this board.

You really care about people and it shows.

shoeless 07-15-2008 08:57 PM

Mike,Thanks very much and I feel the same about you as well.I really appreciate all the help you have given to me.Jeff

dogkatcher 07-15-2008 11:18 PM

Happy Birthday you ole fart, your catching us, LOL

Hope you had a GREAT DAY and made some $$$$$$ too.

Take Care my friend.

azbacks 07-16-2008 01:25 AM

Shoe,


Happy Birthday (belated)!!!!!!

You celebrated on the day the All-Star game started.

Hope your day was filled with joy.

Pete

shoeless 07-16-2008 06:46 AM

Dogkatcher, I feel older then 57,Im starting to feel the wear and tear of driving around all day for the last 30 years.

Azbacks,I remember when they used to have 2 all star games every year.

Thanks for the B-Day greeting

RAMON201 07-16-2008 08:41 AM

Happy Birthday Jeff ! Have a great day !

Ted Craven 07-16-2008 10:25 AM

Jeff,

Better late than never, but Happy Birthday and keep on winning. My mom is visiting us just now and also wishes you the best!

:)

Ted

noddub62 07-16-2008 11:00 AM

Happy Birthday Buddy!
 
Hey Jeff,

I never (unless it's my wife's) send birthday wishes on birthdays, but rather a day or so later. That way it makes your birthday extend a littler longer!:)

Hope it was a good one and you enjoyed it.

Bud

shoeless 07-16-2008 04:11 PM

Ramon,Ted,Ted's Mom and Bud thanks very much.Jeff

Rverge 07-16-2008 04:35 PM

happy birthday shoe! lots of winners!

Jonathan Steele 07-16-2008 06:13 PM

Sorry I'm late! Very best wishes to a first-class guy!

All the best, Jeff!

Jon

shoeless 07-16-2008 07:26 PM

Jon,Thanks and the same applies to you as well.Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.