Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thank You Ritchie and Bill Lyster (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3786)

partsnut 04-12-2008 01:46 PM

Thank You Ritchie and Bill Lyster
 
1 Attachment(s)
Thank You Ritchie and Bill Lyster



admin 04-12-2008 01:57 PM

good
 
Very good news Bill

Its great to see
thank you too
Bill v

partsnut 04-12-2008 02:13 PM

admin:
Quote:

Very good news Bill

Its great to see
thank you too
Bill v


Thanks Bill, you're comments and well wishes are appreciated.

Because of you and this site this would not have never been possible.
I thank you as well. You are the consumate gentleman.

admin 04-12-2008 02:32 PM

stress
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by partsnut (Post 31699)
admin:
Bill v


Thanks Bill, you're comments and well wishes are appreciated.

Because of you and this site this would not have never been possible.
I thank you as well. You are the consumate gentleman.

Your very welcome Bill

I have not been myself lately
It can get to be a stress

I appreciate your well wishes

GS
Bill

partsnut 04-12-2008 02:54 PM

admin: I
Quote:

have not been myself lately
It can get to be a stress
Bill, try and lighten it up a little.
I hope you will be feeling better.

I go through it everyday at work and at 68 heading for 69, that's not easy.
So what I do is keep this little gem of a saying in the back of my head.
"F__K " 'EM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE". :D

azbacks 04-12-2008 03:22 PM

Stress
 
Bill & Parts

I worked with a fellow a few years ago who used to vent by calling all the idiots "F---Sticks, a bunch of f...sticks!!!!", then he would laugh and feel better. :D

Dealing with the public is a bitch. I did it for 40 + years.

Everyone have a great week-end.

Continued luck Parts...

Pete

partsnut 04-12-2008 03:35 PM

azbacks:
Quote:

Dealing with the public is a bitch. I did it for 40 + years.

Everyone have a great week-end.

Continued luck Parts...
Hi Pete,

Thanks

You sure have that right. The private sector (large companies) are twice as bad.

admin 04-12-2008 05:19 PM

funny
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by azbacks (Post 31722)
Bill & Parts

I worked with a fellow a few years ago who used to vent by calling all the idiots "F---Sticks, a bunch of f...sticks!!!!", then he would laugh and feel better. :D

Dealing with the public is a bitch. I did it for 40 + years.

Everyone have a great week-end.

Continued luck Parts...

Pete

Funny You said that Pete

I total lost it today talking to Rich on the phone
I felt terriible I was screaming and cursing and crying like a baby
about all that was wrong in the world ,,, Poor Rich just called to
say hello And I blew gaskets ... Once again I beat myself up
went out walked to the store, actually brought some food :eek:
came home and saw Bills post about his big win

It all was way too much The thing thats killing me is
I feel people are against me
If I ever really want to win I have to get this feeling out of my head

Poor Rich I hope you forgive me
Some times the ones we love hear the worst of what is bugging
us

uncleroughy 04-12-2008 10:49 PM

Hang in there Bill, we all have our ups & downs. Saw something on Sartin Alums referring to EFT. Check out the free videos.

shoeless 04-12-2008 10:58 PM

It all was way too much The thing thats killing me is
I feel people are against me
If I ever really want to win I have to get this feeling out of my head

Bill,I have a question to ask .Why do you feel people are against you?Furthermore WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF THEY ARE.There are too many other things going on to worry about then that .Be like me and just eat yourself to death[gained 30 lbs in 18 months]being stressed out about how to make a living as a straight commissioned salesmen in this economy we are in now.Also being 57 years old in a couple of months and what the heck else I can do to make a living.Jeff

shoeless 04-13-2008 11:59 AM

After not getting an e mail reply or any response here from Bill I assume that Im one of the people he feels are against him.If this is the case I cant figure out why he would feel that way.I guess it's time for me to take a vacation I dont want to be a bother to other people.Jeff

admin 04-13-2008 12:17 PM

busy
 
No Jeff

I appreciate your advice and concern But I do take stuff very badly
I just don't eat well at all I really don't think that's a good thing either
anyway I appreciate your thoughts

Bill

admin 04-13-2008 12:22 PM

no
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 31789)
After not getting an e mail reply or any response here from Bill I assume that Im one of the people he feels are against him.If this is the case I cant figure out why he would feel that way.I guess it's time for me to take a vacation I dont want to be a bother to other people.Jeff


No actually Jeff
I am working on something that I am sure will help me
I have been down in the library area gathering some stuff
for a little pick me up project

Back in the day Richie Could always tell when I had spoken to
Doc I am trying to get that feeling back
Project is going well I hope to get it finished soon

Off to Monmouth Dad says Hello Jeff !

shoeless 04-13-2008 12:37 PM

Bill,I thought you were mad at me for something so that's why I posted that.Tell your Dad hi and hope we can all get together soon.I played the 1st at Philly and used the 3 at 8-1 he got out to a nice lead but couldnt sustain and the 1 roared past him.Dont understand why the jock on the 3 had to cut those kind of fractions seems he could have slowed him down a bit but what do you expect from a 7 pound bug.Im just glad the 3 got 2nd as I hit the ex for 40 bucks.Hope you have a great day with your Dad.Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.