Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Rich and Bill Race 032207 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2105)

admin 03-22-2007 02:27 AM

Rich and Bill Race 032207
 
Hello my race today is race 5 from Santa Anita
a 6.5 sprint


The great Ray Charles What'd I say http://www.bindfold.com/websitepictures/RCWIS.JPG



My win bets will be the 1 and the 5
here are the APV -CR

Code:


1.  343.3      3.14
2.  NC
3.  182.0      1.60
4.  67.7        0.86
5.  111.3      1.57
6.  0 
7.  70.6      1.01
8.  288.0      3.20
9.  126.6      1.46

Here are my pace lines
and some comments

http://www.bindfold.com/what'd%20I%20say.mp3

admin 03-22-2007 02:28 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
here is Horse 1

admin 03-22-2007 02:32 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
here is # 2 No line

admin 03-22-2007 02:33 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 3

admin 03-22-2007 02:34 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 4 NC

admin 03-22-2007 02:35 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 5

admin 03-22-2007 02:36 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 6 Probable winner

admin 03-22-2007 02:37 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 7 I used the TP line
lets see were it puts em

admin 03-22-2007 02:38 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 8 ITM horse

admin 03-22-2007 02:39 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 9

admin 03-22-2007 02:41 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here are the horses
I will hide # 8 and 9
as they are higher than 5 on Total Energy and Primary line score

admin 03-22-2007 02:42 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
after hides screen # 3

admin 03-22-2007 02:43 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
The late/early graph

admin 03-22-2007 02:50 AM

Ray Charles What'd I Say
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is the Bottom linne betting line

My bets are easy I will go with the 5
for my second win bet I will skip over the 7
with only a 70.6 APV and a souped up TP speed rating
I will go down to tier 3 the # 1
I am betting anything in tier 3 that is over 9/2
and at 8/1 on the ML I should be good to go
The 6 is tier 4 and if it wins we move on:)


I hope I made my selection clear
I look forward to any questions or comments
please watch my video and enjoy

I hope they run
GS
Bill

Bill

RichieP 03-22-2007 10:20 AM

Val3c
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Bill
well this race there is a BIG difference in the 2 Val's readouts.

Here is Val3c

RichieP 03-22-2007 10:22 AM

Val2006
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is Val2006. Wow BIG difference.
:eek:

I wouldn't know who to bet when using the 2 programs here. nothing matches cept the 6

MIKE 03-22-2007 10:59 AM

Thanks Rich for doing the race with the 2 vals!!!!!!!!

froggy 03-22-2007 11:31 AM

Guys,

Give two carpenters each identical hammers, saw and building codes.
Let them each build their own house their own way.
The houses will not look the same and yet neither one will be wrong.

Using SPEC160.

I disagree with Bill's analysis of the 5th at Santa Anita.

Horse #4
Line 2
He's a little slow coming out of the box but has a dominate middle fraction and a strong last fraction.

Horse #7
This horse is a serial shipper, competitive wherever he at.
Perceptor says to use line 3 from Hawthorne.
Computed beaten lengths screen shows him leading at every call before any hides.
To me this is the one they all have to beat.

I have the race down to the 7, 4, 5 and 6.
The 7 in front with the 4 and 5 coming after him and maybe hooking up with him on the turn and dueling it out to the wire. The 6 may pick up all the marbles at the finish.
If the fractions are slow the 7 gets it all.

The top three horses all have a line score within 1 of each other. For me no bet, but I' watch and root for you.

I tried to watch Bill's video but all I got was music. Is that what there was supposed to be?

Froggy

kiltman 03-22-2007 11:51 AM

SA race 5
 
Bill did the race with SPEC160 and I am betting 7 and 8 to win and boxing
3,7,8 for small exacta.

MIKE 03-22-2007 12:19 PM

Froggy

The point is, with val2 and val2006, you don't have the same hammer, saw and builing code!!

MIKE 03-22-2007 12:29 PM

........

with val2, you've got a hammer with a broken handle, a saw with dull and missing teeth and a building code from 1949.

froggy 03-22-2007 03:24 PM

Mike,

I don't necessarily agree.
If I could get my Phase III/Energy to load from Trackmaster I think that's what I would use as I understand it the best.

Froggy

Forego 03-22-2007 03:30 PM

thoromation
 
1 Attachment(s)
hi guys. i did the race on thoromation using the doc-shane method. thoromation has them finishing 6 and 3. exdc preplay has them finishing 6 and 1. sp preplay has them finishing 6 and 3.

my win bets will be the 6 and 3.

contenders are the 1356

MIKE 03-22-2007 03:31 PM

If you are using a program that's giving you wrong speed ratings because of a variant that was not designed for the program, then you wind up handicapping the program and not the races, or the horse.

admin 03-22-2007 04:30 PM

Video other runners
 
Good points guys
I'm sure the results will be more interesting than yesterdays race

I'm sorry what a dope
here is the video I must have been falling asleep

http://www.bindfold.com/videos/What'd.wmv

froggy 03-22-2007 05:09 PM

There must be 18 ways to look at this race. Oops its post time, got to go.

Froggy

kiltman 03-22-2007 05:15 PM

Bills The Man
 
Bill I take my hat off to you. I hope you had that 1 real good and the exacta.
Good Skill man.
Russ

froggy 03-22-2007 05:15 PM

And Bill wins again. $25.80 to win.

Not to shabby.

Froggy

MIKE 03-22-2007 05:17 PM

Nice hit Bill

admin 03-22-2007 05:21 PM

Thank You
 
1 Attachment(s)
Yes it turned out real well

Val2006 did a great job for me
here is my bet from nj bets
win only on the 5 and WPS on the 1 !!!

RichieP 03-22-2007 05:47 PM

Great hit Bill!

Man KNOWS the software inside and out.

Now with his Apv and class well

:D

JimG 03-22-2007 05:57 PM

Bill,

Fantastic skill!! I hope I have a few of those up my sleeve this weekend in the Xpressbet contest. Luckily, I qualified for the finals. $20 grand for first place would be nice.

Seems to me Val2006 is a perfect fit for you. I understand Ted is modifying RDSS to include all the Val2006 screens. That should make you happy. You never know in the future how long dos versions will continue to work.

Keep up the great work Bill.

Jim

PS...I really enjoyed listening to the Hat on those audio tapes. Very nice.

admin 03-23-2007 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JimG (Post 16884)
Bill,

Fantastic skill!! I hope I have a few of those up my sleeve this weekend in the Xpressbet contest. Luckily, I qualified for the finals. $20 grand for first place would be nice.

Seems to me Val2006 is a perfect fit for you. I understand Ted is modifying RDSS to include all the Val2006 screens. That should make you happy. You never know in the future how long dos versions will continue to work.

Keep up the great work Bill.

Jim

PS...I really enjoyed listening to the Hat on those audio tapes. Very nice.

Thanks Jim
Good skill in the contest and to Ted as he continues to get RDSS
ready

The Seminar tapes are so interesting and Hats clips are great

here is the results chart from Thursday

emilio840 03-23-2007 03:49 AM

That was a really nice hit Bill.

emilio

shoeless 03-23-2007 04:56 AM

Nice job way to go.Jeff

admin 03-23-2007 05:09 AM

What'd YOU say:)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 16882)
Great hit Bill!

Man KNOWS the software inside and out.

Now with his Apv and class well

:D


Thanks Emilio Rich and Jeff

Rich You know the deal

"Bill Just do the races as if Doc was looking over you shoulder
in his office"

Thnaks again Rich

Bill

RichieP 03-23-2007 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 16898)
Rich You know the deal

"Bill Just do the races as if Doc was looking over you shoulder
in his office"

Thnaks again Rich

Bill

Bill
If I ever see you using a software other than the Val2006 I'm gonna "bop" you.

What is that now like 8 of the last 10-11 you have won ?? Fantastic stuff!

Everyone will have the chance to "be on the same page" if they choose when the stuff goes in RDSS.

You have it NOW. You break your ass here and on your job. Use the darn thing. That was your gift from Howard when you met with him.

WHY would you use anything else now that you have the "fix"?

Richie

Ted Craven 03-23-2007 09:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bill,

I was away yesterday, looks like I missed an exciting time! Congratulations on your success with Validator! FWIW, here is what Spec160 looks like, using your chosen lines (remarkable similarity to Val2006). No need to show RDSS, it's the same as Spec, (right now ;))

Ted

froggy 03-23-2007 10:38 AM

Bill,

You were right in your decisions on the 5th at SA yesterday.
I have gone over the race about 30 times to see what I could learn or unlearn.

1.
I finally found the little figures at the upper right hand corner of each horses screen (EPS,R). I think that you are right in doing APV, I haven't been doing it.

2.
I am finding that when Preceptor II is used for the hides that it works better than going to the energy screen. (About 8% more winners in the top two.)

3.
Eliminate the two lowest EPS the 2 and 4.
Use Preceptor II and hide the 7, 8, and 9.

4.
We are now down to the 5, 1, 6, 3. In that order.

5.
Now I have just proved that I can get the winner the day after the race.
I plan to try it ahead of time today.

Thanks for the lesson Bill. I needed it.

Froggy

admin 03-23-2007 05:03 PM

some
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 16902)
Bill,

I was away yesterday, looks like I missed an exciting time! Congratulations on your success with Validator! FWIW, here is what Spec160 looks like, using your chosen lines (remarkable similarity to Val2006). No need to show RDSS, it's the same as Spec, (right now ;))

Ted

Hi Ted
with respect I have a problem with that

Ok so spec 160 and Rdss and Val2006 all agree on the $25.00 winner
but in todays race at Turfway
Rdss and Val2006 do not agree
RDSS has the 6 slightly over the 3 and 5
Val2006 has the 3 bigger over the 6 and the 1 over the 5
Not that big a deal but its this variation that
freaks me out I would think it would always be the same
or always different am I nuts???
l


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.