Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Card for Richie (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2016)

admin 02-25-2007 08:47 PM

Happy Birthday Card for Richie
 
Happy Birthday Rich
Since I've known you the longest I get to go first

Have a happy healthy fun birthday
We all wish you the very best
We owe so much What you give us
is a friendship to last a lifetime

Happy birthday

Bill

Terry Riggs 02-25-2007 09:25 PM

Happy Birthday Richie, I just celebrated my 39th. birthday for the 24th time on 2-6-07. I was too busy learning the "MatchUp" to get too crazy. Thanks to your ongoing instructions (Pearls of Wisdom) and of course "The Hat.

Hope you had a great Birthday and many more.

Thanks,
Terry

emilio840 02-25-2007 09:28 PM

Happy Birthday Richie
 
Hi Richie. Happy Birthday. And hope you have many more. Each one better than the one before. Make sure you have a A GREAT DAY. YOU DESERVE.

emilio

JimG 02-25-2007 09:35 PM

Richie,

The amount of energy that you spend trying to help people on this forum is very admirable. I know it takes up a lot of your time but it is very appreciated. I hope you are rewarded at the betting windows ten fold for all the time you spend helping people.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Enjoy the day.

Jim

dugoutgold 02-25-2007 09:53 PM

To my friend and mentor Richie,
The time and energy that you give to us here and the help that you have given personally to yours truly here has been nothing short of fantastic. So i raise a toast to you and all that you have doing wishing you a healthy, happy and Prosperous Birthday!!!!
Doug

delmarscott2004 02-25-2007 09:56 PM

Happy Birthday Richie P
 
Richie Happy birthday and I hope you have a great day with your family with many more to come.
I also want to thank you for for all the help you have given to this site .

Thank you ......... Vanoy Scott

dogkatcher 02-26-2007 05:46 AM

Happy Birthday Goomba

Best of Health, and Happiest of Days

Thanks for being there for all of US

John

shoeless 02-26-2007 06:40 AM

Richie,Janie and I want to wish you a very Happy B-Day and hope you have many more healthy ones.Tell your Mom I said hello and I hope she is doing well.Jeff

Rxlawyer 02-26-2007 07:07 AM

Richie:

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy birthday with many, many more to come! Keep up the excellent work!

Gary

partsnut 02-26-2007 08:41 AM

Happy Birthday Ritchie,

This is a special day for a special guy.

Enjoy.

Wishing you many more to come.

Bill

Ted Craven 02-26-2007 08:58 AM

Richie,

Your Birthday couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Here's to one of the richest men I know, a real mensch and a good friend.

As the Wizard of Oz told the Tin Man, "a man is not judged by how much he loves, but by how much he is loved by others".

with love,

Ted

RAMON201 02-26-2007 09:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Richie !

RichieP 02-26-2007 09:35 AM

Thanx everyone. Bill thank you so much for all you do!

May winds filled with love and great health blow across everyone's lives!

Kianti give me that darn bone! :eek:

Richie

kiltman 02-26-2007 10:17 AM

Richies Day
 
Richie just want to say you are the MAN for all you give to this site and always ready to give advice or assistance. Have a Happy and prosperous day every day.
Russ

xtb 02-26-2007 10:24 AM

Happy Birthday Richie! Thanks for becoming a M.U.G. and teaching us.

Bill Lyster 02-26-2007 11:41 AM

Richie:

Thanks for putting up with all the inanities that I can muster. Happy birthday.

bill

Houndog 02-26-2007 11:46 AM

Happy Birthday
 
Richie, Happy Birthday! I want to personally Thank-You for all the help and the insight you have given me. You are a genuine person and really an all around nice guy. I wish you all the best for this year and the upcoming years as well.

Nets 02-26-2007 12:21 PM

Richie

I'm new around here but I want to wish you the very best on your birthday.

Your posts on the Matchup have been highly informative and have really gotten my attention.

Thanks for all the effort you put in to help us all open our minds to something different.

Again....Happy Birthday and many more

Gary

sdahl 02-26-2007 03:07 PM

Happy Birthday Richie. Thanks for all the time and effort that you put in to this site and also helping everyone that is trying to learn the matchup.
Stan

jms62 02-26-2007 05:28 PM

Happ Birthday Richie. May the next year be more profitable then the last... Your gift of knowledge makes this a profitable thread for all...

Jonathan Steele 02-26-2007 05:32 PM

Best wishes on this very special day to "The New Match Up Guy"! A true gentleman and a man with a heart of gold! Thanks much, my friend, for taking the time to share with us (Match Up Guy wannabees) what you have grasped (and I haven't--yet). I really appreciate the lessons!

Best regards,

Jon :D

Zaf 02-26-2007 08:47 PM

Happy Birthday Ritchie !

Its really cool what you do for all of us here.

Best,

D :)

nomorebocci 02-27-2007 09:05 AM

happy birthday, dear Richie, happy birthday to you!
 
what a wonderful expression of how everyone loves you, Richie. Just read those posts and there is no doubt that you are so admired. Add me and Brooks to the list. Can't thank you enough for what you personally have done for Bill. Our house is always open to you, the bacon & eggs await you, and we will be seeing you very soon. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. REgards to your mom. Love, Mrs. V

noddub62 02-27-2007 01:54 PM

Hey Birthday Boy! Hope it was a good one! As many have said, we all really appreciate what you have done here with the Match Up as well as many other threads and ideas. You are a blessing to us all.

Have you and the Hat thought of doing a Match Up seminar? I think that many of us would participate. Food for thought.

Hope this finds you well and hope your Mom is doing OK.

Thanks again,
Bud

ClarkWilson 03-02-2007 03:45 PM

Belated Happy Birthday Richard,

Thanks for everything you do,

Clark

Rxlawyer 03-12-2007 06:35 AM

Richie:

Hope your birthday was wonderful and prosperous!

Gary:)

Cellarfunk 03-12-2007 10:18 PM

Happy Birthday
 
A little late but...Happy Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for all you do here.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.