![]() |
thoromation sa turf race 7
1 Attachment(s)
here is the race done on exdc/thoromation.
the thoromation screen i can not post here. it picks the 5 winning followed by the 7. win bets for me on the 5 and 8.they seem to dominate the many paradigms shown.they are also the top 2 total energy horses. screenshot of raw and adjusted energies |
1 Attachment(s)
the uxr screen. the 8 and 5 are best here
|
1 Attachment(s)
factors screen
|
1 Attachment(s)
exdc paradigm screen.the 8 and 5 are ranked 1-2 in all three.
everyone is welcome to join in with their picks and screenshots |
Sax
1 Attachment(s)
Hi forego
I'm real happy for you that we got thoromation working for you Thanks again Shoeless I did the race very quickly I hope I get this posted before the race goes off I agree with the 5 but I will go with the 7 as my second win bet GS |
Five
Excellent work Forego
The 5 ran like a champ Nice solid $12.00 horse!!! |
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
thoromation screen has this win and exacta cold friend. is this a great country or what |
Nice work Guys !!! And hooray for Roger Stein who trains Quemar. Nice to see him get a win once in a while.
|
Forego,GREAT JOB and thanks as well for posting those screen shots it really helps.Im glad Bill was able to set it up for you,he has helped me out so much I cant thank him enough.Besides that he is a great friend as well.Jeff
|
Bill and Forego
I see this was a bit of a party race man! oohhhhh lol nice hit guys fwiw why did the exacta ONLY come back 78 beans? parlay was double that. Hey have you guys started pounding exactas now too? :eek: Richie |
Exactas
first off to Jeff
thank you for the very nice words your a great friend . To Richie Yes I saw that $78 exacta because I tried to bet it ! but I really was up against it and I wanted to get the post in before the race went of , I just got in then went to bet I was in a rush I wanted to do a 2 5 7 ex box but forgot to enter the amount of the bet I tried again but the race was closed so to answer you question Yes I 3 horse box exactas or do exacta keys The Fairgrounds race of the week has shown me the value of exotics Bill |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.