Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   May 8 2020 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12973)

The Pook 05-08-2020 12:55 PM

May 8 2020
 
1 Attachment(s)
Standings

The Pook 05-08-2020 12:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Races

Mitch44 05-08-2020 03:58 PM

7th TAM
$2 W # 3 & 7.


Mitch44

Capcondo 05-08-2020 04:01 PM

TAM Race 7:

$2 Win on 12

12 and 13 in tandem fron GP are then contenders. 5 can run early. 13 may get caught up in pace. Choice is the 12.

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:06 PM

Race 7 TAM
Win 10,12

OTE

Pook

Mitch44 05-08-2020 04:14 PM

Sorry about the no comments Mike, when I realized it was too late. If I went in to add it I would have missed post-time.
I was looking for OTE with the speed dying.

Mitch44

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:18 PM

Sweet one Mitch! I suppose technically I could disallow it but I have let others get by before. You comment nearly 100% of the time anyway.

However you better support it now, so that I can count it.

Pook

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:19 PM

Personally I would like to know what you saw in the 3 anyway.

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch44 (Post 127358)
Sorry about the no comments Mike, when I realized it was too late. If I went in to add it I would have missed post-time.
I was looking for OTE with the speed dying.

Mitch44

You did support it. Nevermind we are good. Great score!

Pook

Mitch44 05-08-2020 04:30 PM

He was a 3 yr old that was dropping that was an unknown factor. Blinkers off and eligible to improve. #1 on APV, 2nd on CR ,good DCL etc. I used line 3. I figured it to run OTE.
Oh yea and some Monkey magic thrown in. ha ha

Mitch44

Ted Craven 05-08-2020 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Race 8 TAM
WP #10
WP #8

Attachment 49047


In memory of Bill Varone!

Mitch44 05-08-2020 04:37 PM

8th TAM
$2 W # 3 & 10
both top two V/DC


Mitch44

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:38 PM

Race 8 TAM
Win 1,7

OTE

Pook

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Results

The Pook 05-08-2020 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Standings

cigar 05-08-2020 05:29 PM

Monkey Strike Again
 
Mitch that was very nice hit. Congrats you are on a roll.

Capcondo 05-08-2020 06:21 PM

Mitch, that was a nice hit; very tough horse to get.

Mitch44 05-09-2020 09:53 AM

Thanks cigar and Capcondo, much appreciated. It was a tough race and I love the challenge, not the contest but solving the race. Every race has its challenges and solving the puzzle make it all worthwhile.


I missed the EX with the 12 coming in 3rd and the DD. Made some $ on the win bet but lost $21 for the day. It felt great to be within striking distance and the game. The program didn't do such a good job on the 8th with all those cutbacks. Never saw those top 2 and a big surprise.


Now its onward and I have completely left the 8th race behind. You can't let any loss live in your mind taking up space,that scenario would spell future disaster.


Mitch44


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.