Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   May 1 2020 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12952)

The Pook 05-01-2020 12:49 PM

May 1 2020
 
1 Attachment(s)
Standings

The Pook 05-01-2020 12:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
GP races 8 and 9. 8 panels on turf and dirt. Dirt is fast. Turf is good.

darmar 05-01-2020 04:29 PM

GP Race 8
$2W - #1
$2wp - #2
Checked to be sure I bet the horse number and not the race number this time

gandalf380 05-01-2020 04:46 PM

gp race 8
 
1 Attachment(s)
wp #2

mowens33 05-01-2020 04:51 PM

gp8
I only see 3 contenders this race

1,2,4

2 w/p

cigar 05-01-2020 04:52 PM

Gp
 
Race 8

$2 Win: 2
$2 Place: 2-11

Contenders 1-2-6

mowens33 05-01-2020 04:55 PM

gp 8

I will add 11 to place

11 Place

Capcondo 05-01-2020 05:23 PM

GP #9: $2 W #4

Speed here is 5, 7, 9, 10. I think the 4 can run from off the lead with a fast turn.

Mitch44 05-01-2020 05:24 PM

9th GP
$2 W & P # 2 & 8


2-progressing forward, imp B on
8- Imp. on dirt


Mitch44

mowens33 05-01-2020 05:27 PM

GP9

Lots of early in this race, I think the 3 and 7 benefit the most?
3 W/P
7 W/P

cigar 05-01-2020 05:28 PM

Gp
 
Race 9

$2 Win: 3-8
$2 Place 3-8

OTE

Contenders: 3-5-8

The Pook 05-01-2020 05:30 PM

Race 9 GP
Win 2,7

OTE.

Pook

The Pook 05-01-2020 05:40 PM

Nice call right there in the 9th by Mowens and cigar!

Pook

mowens33 05-01-2020 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I really liked that setup

mowens33 05-01-2020 05:42 PM

Mike, Thanks!

The Pook 05-01-2020 05:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Results

The Pook 05-01-2020 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Standings

cigar 05-01-2020 05:58 PM

Gp9
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pook (Post 127134)
Nice call right there in the 9th by Mowens and cigar!

Pook

Thanks Pook, Mike the race setup nicely for off the pace.

Mitch44 05-01-2020 07:16 PM

Nice call men.


Mitch44

mowens33 05-01-2020 09:31 PM

Thanks Mitch!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.