Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Bill H - "Partsnut" (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11833)

Bill V. 09-15-2018 03:31 PM

Happy Birthday Bill H - "Partsnut"
 
Happy Birthday Bill

Keep up the research and skill, may all your years ahead be winning ones and healthy ones

Lt1 09-15-2018 04:05 PM

Happy Birthday Bill and may you have many many more. Have a great day.
Tim

Ted Craven 09-15-2018 04:08 PM

Happy Birthday Bill H!


Ted

mowens33 09-15-2018 05:51 PM

Happy Birthday Bill

Mike

Mitch44 09-15-2018 07:38 PM

Happy birthday Bill and may you have many more along with many more winners.


Mitch44

Rverge 09-15-2018 10:47 PM

Happy Birthday Bill!

shoeless 09-16-2018 10:52 AM

Happy Birthday my friend wishing you
health and happiness

Jeff

RichieP 09-16-2018 11:07 AM

Happy Birthday Bill, many more healthy and happy ones in the years to come :)

partsnut 09-16-2018 11:53 AM

To All My Friends On Pace And Cap
 
I would like to thank all of my friends on PaceandCap for the
Thoughtful and kind birthday wishes.
You made my special day better then ever.

This site was and still is my preference when it comes to horse racing sites.

navyvet1994 09-17-2018 12:43 AM

Happy Birthday Bill H. I'll learn Birthdates as I go along.

reckless 09-17-2018 12:29 PM

Happy birthday Bill.

Many happy and healthy returns, young man.

partsnut 09-17-2018 12:33 PM

Thanks to all my friends on PaceandCap.

ignacio todoberto bernal 09-17-2018 03:54 PM

Happy,Happy,Happy Birthday Bill.............................

Ignacio

barb craven 09-29-2018 08:18 AM

A Belated Happy Birthday.
 
I'm sorry I missed your Birthday Bill. I do hope it was a great oe.
Barb

JimG 09-29-2018 05:18 PM

Happy belated birthday Bill. Hope you are doing well.

Jim

partsnut 09-29-2018 06:40 PM

JimG "Happy belated birthday Bill. Hope you are doing well."

barb craven "I'm sorry I missed your Birthday Bill. I do hope it was a great one."
Barb

ignacio todoberto bernal "Happy,Happy,Happy Birthday Bill............................."
Ignacio
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for your kind wishes.:)

Jim G, Please keep in touch. Haven't heard from you in a while.
I hope all is well with you.
<table class="tborder" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6" align="center" height="7" border="0" width="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 117652" valign="top"><td class="alt2" align="center" width="125">
</td><td class="alt1">
</td> </tr><tr><td class="thead" colspan="2">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Lefty 09-30-2018 07:51 PM

Many More
 
Happy belated birthday, Bill. Many more and many more winners


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.