Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Time for some help (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7142)

Charlie D 09-26-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentRun (Post 68787)
Well, Well Well, GIVE ME A TIME OUT. Looks like the Lion Attacked !.....so much for losing form. Congrats to the winners.

Ernie


The horse picture told you it fitted the race picture if i'm not mistaken.

Well done winners.

Bill V. 09-26-2010 04:00 PM

Mike
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello from Sioux City Iowa
Just pulled into Truck Stop Heaven -Well thats the name any way

Mike I would use line 3
here is my scren shot I added the Plus Plus with a Zero and Zero ( X= Plus within a Zero)
notations along with a binder box

GS
Bill

Charlie D 09-26-2010 04:07 PM

Very nice demonstration Bill

Charlie D 09-26-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

I added the Plus Plus with a Zero and Zero ( X= Plus within a Zero)
notations along with a binder box
Maybe Ted could add this function for users Bill.

Bill V. 09-26-2010 04:13 PM

Thank You
 
Hey Guys

Also If you could . Look at the Adjusted Pace Of Race That Doc/Val 4/RDSS
is giving to Lion Attack in line 3 22 44.4 and 108.6
If you look at my SARTIN ENERGY PARAMETERS worksheet
This race looks like its on the fast Pace of Race side of town

Since Its the same track distance and surface I thought it was interesting
Bill

Bill V. 09-26-2010 04:22 PM

I think
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 68795)
Maybe Ted could add this function for users Bill.

I think he is going to put it on RDSS 2.0
in some form

I don't know if he will allow the user to make the calls
I believe it will be based on in the money finishes beating half the field
maybe up close at 1 or 2 calls but it probably will be His call not
the personal taste of each user

Its a shame because I think thinking about lines is a very personal
thing We are showing that in this thread
I feel having something to make this judgment is vital

I once used a windows version of Val 4 that allowed me to
make the notations I don't think anything ever became of the program but I know its possible to make

Charlie D 09-26-2010 04:29 PM

If it is in software Bill people can either use it or ignore it, just like i suppose some do with other variables.

Anyway, gotta go for now so i'll catch you later


Good skill

Bill V. 09-26-2010 04:44 PM

Older post
 
Here is a older post on the subject of + +/0 and 0 races
and if Ted could add it to RDSS

Plus Plus within a Zero and Zero

gl45 09-26-2010 04:57 PM

Mike,
told you so. Line 3 or 7 would do the trick.

Charlie D 09-26-2010 04:58 PM

Thanks Bill ( brought a smile to my face )


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.