Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy 60th Ted (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9904)

Ted Craven 08-05-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed (Post 97872)
Cheers Ted! Thank you for everything you have done for me in the last year. Its been a great run and I look forward to getting back into things again. I've learned more than I ever thought I would about capping from you and RDSS.

Also cheers to another person living in this frozen "heck" with a summer birthday. Its a great feeling :-)

Thank you indeed, missed hearing from you the past while! There's still a whole world of - if not exactly 'low hanging' mutuels out there, then prices well within our grasp. Just need to go forth and harvest them before our northern winter sets in again and freezes the b*lls :eek:

Take care Paul, and all the best!

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.