Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Breeders' Cup 2013 - SATURDAY Nov. 2 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Today ... (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9483)

Ted Craven 11-02-2013 07:01 PM

Wonderful win by Wise Dan! I think he's my favourite horse this year :)

Ted

Ted Craven 11-02-2013 07:05 PM

Race 12 - The Classic
 
1 Attachment(s)
Well, for me, I decided the Classic was too contentious to bet on this year. IMO, any of Ft Larned, G.O.D., Will Take Charge, or MMM could win. You don't actually have to bet on a race, just because you spent a lot of time on it.

Time to count my bankroll (the remaining part :o), open a nice Gewurtz and eat my pizza watching the rest of the festivities.

Had a great (though technically not profitable) day! Good night all, and good luck!

Attachment 36111

Speed Figure 11-02-2013 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How my program has the BCC!

dirty moose 11-02-2013 07:42 PM

I do like Game On Dude. But my key with be the #7

dirty moose 11-02-2013 07:52 PM

I'd like to thank the BC for taking a large chunk on my money.

Appy 11-02-2013 08:08 PM

It wasn't exactly the orgasm of success I hoped for, but today more than made up for yesterday and I ended with a little bit bigger bank than when I started, so it's all good.
What a Mucho story for the Macho Man, eh? That story will be a movie before you know it.

I modestly played our Kansas horse Fort Larned as one of my winners, although I wasn't overly confident. He ran a good race. Can't ask for more than that, especially considering the quality of field.
What a great 2 days of racing!

Appy 11-02-2013 08:14 PM

Oh, and thanks for the wonderful sense of humor, Moose! :)

Bill V. 11-02-2013 08:20 PM

Congrats to
Mucho Macho Man

I think I lost my voice screaming for Pennsylvania Derby winner 3 year old
Will Take Charge

dirty moose 11-02-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appy (Post 93877)
Oh, and thanks for the wonderful sense of humor, Moose!


It's about all I have left after Friday and Today :):(:mad::confused:

atkinsrr 11-02-2013 08:42 PM

crap I also had the #10 ...that take down knocked me out of the P4 right off the bat..then the #11 knocked me out of the late P4....but Macho Man made up for a day that wasn't going well ....I'll take that win !!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.