Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy 60th Ted (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9904)

JIMBOB1002 07-30-2014 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday Ted

froggy 07-30-2014 06:03 PM

Wow Ted!
You are really getting old.
I know where you can get a walker real cheap.

Happy Birthday and enjoy your life to the fullest.

Froggy

rmath 07-30-2014 09:55 PM

Happy Birthday
 
Ted, may all your birthday wishes be achieved.
best of luck and may we all have many more birthdays.
rmath

PassRace 07-30-2014 10:12 PM

Birthday
 
Happy Birthday Ted!
ALF

Vinnie 07-31-2014 09:56 AM

Happy Birthday Ted. I hope that all of your Birthday wishes come true.

Vinnie

drfager68 08-02-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lone speed (Post 97786)
:cool::eek::D

Ted,

Great health and good fortune wishes on your 60th Birthday!
Happy 60th Birthday!!!

PS

Great picture of the Belmont race between Affirmed and Alydar.

Thanks Lone Speed! It seemed the perfect celebratory picture to accompany birthday greetings. I was just a kid when I attended it, but all these years later it's still one of the all-time greatest horse races I've ever been lucky enough to witness live... and I still love my "I'm An Affirmed Believer" T-shirt keepsake from the race! :)

Ted Craven 08-02-2014 05:04 PM

All I can say is: WOW!! I am so touched by all the thoughts and well-wishes! This is the icing on the cake (or, key-lime pie ;) ).

I got back today from 'the bush' where I was enjoying a quiet Muskoka-small-lake retreat, largely without internet or phone (I admit to starting to 'jones' around Day 4 :eek: ).

That time off for reflection, away from the press of 'to-dos' does afford time for reflection. Turning 60 has been almost entirely a positive milestone for me, and while I do expect to fill most my time in the near future with horse-racing activities, and RDSS etc - and I quite enjoy talking and working races each week both on PaceandCap and over the phone and by remote - I also find that several other of my long-time interests still and always call to me, and I want to make sure I have the balance of mind, heart and spirit to enjoy ALL of my days between now and the Finish Line.

Onwards - and see many of you in Saratoga in a few weeks (and hopefully at Breeders' Cup too!)

best,

Ted

NeedForSpeed 08-05-2014 10:23 AM

Cheers Ted! Thank you for everything you have done for me in the last year. Its been a great run and I look forward to getting back into things again. I've learned more than I ever thought I would about capping from you and RDSS.

Also cheers to another person living in this frozen "heck" with a summer birthday. Its a great feeling :-)

Grandpa's Girl 08-05-2014 02:10 PM

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY TED!!!! I know I am a little late!!! Wishing you many blessings and much happiness this year and always!

My random act of kindness in your honor. 2 young students in need have new backpacks filled with the supplies they need for the new school year.

Ted Craven 08-05-2014 04:22 PM

Marianna, THANK YOU so much for your kindness - it reverberates over a wide area!

All the best to you, Pat and the whole family,

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.