Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   November Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   barb craven November Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8791)

barb craven 11-25-2012 07:48 PM

Mnr r3
$30 w, $70 p 3

barb craven 11-25-2012 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Haw r9
$25 w,p 2,9
Win
Attachment 32245

barb craven 11-25-2012 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mnr r3
$30 w, $70 p 3
Went down in an awful hurry. Lost anyway. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
Attachment 32246

barb craven 11-25-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 86560)
Way to go getting a big Blue Star

Bill

Thanks Bill, it's been quite a while. I think I got another one too.

Bill V. 11-25-2012 08:30 PM

yes
 
Good for you Bard
Yes you get another Blue Star
Haw race 9 = $9.60

barb craven 11-26-2012 02:30 PM

11/26
 
fl r6$50 p 4,7

barb craven 11-26-2012 02:33 PM

Too late.

barb craven 11-26-2012 02:39 PM

Prx r6 $50 p 2,5

barb craven 11-26-2012 03:02 PM

Prx r7 $25 w,p 2,11

pktruckdriver 11-26-2012 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by barb craven (Post 86590)
Prx r7 $25 w,p 2,11

Awesome hit


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.