Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Synergism (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   SYN2 Export File Testing - Help! (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8488)

Ted Craven 07-24-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mildeu (Post 81932)
Hi Ted,
A quick and maybe a redundant question.
Do you not already have all of the formulas of the Synergism Programs incorporated into RDSS? and if so would it not be more efficient to just extract this data and present it on 3 screens as in the Synergism lay-out along with the appropriate sorts of course?
I think the Wheel has already been invented.
Anymay thank you for you efforts.
Mildeu

Mildeu,

I don't have the precise Synergism formulas. But Synergism is an outgrowth of Phase III, and all subsequent programs all build, at least to a certain extent, on what went before them. I am not so much interested in replicating SYnergism exactly in RDSS, as in responding to interest in using RDSS as an export source.

I believe that when people use the RDSS adjusted export data in Synergism, they will observe that most of the time the ranked readouts, and other analysis, produces the same output in both programs. When you use different adjustment methods in Synergism - by using RAW export data and the Setup times unique to Synergism - you may indeed get some different outcomes. However, I do believe both programs work from a very common source - compounded, adjusted, incremental velocity.

If I possessed the source code for Synergism, and if there were demand, and with Bob Purdy's permission, I would of course replicate it in RDSS. Though I'm not aiming to do that.

yours,

Ted

mildeu 07-24-2012 12:44 PM

Synergism
 
Hi Ted,
Thank you for the quick reply.
I guess I surmissed as much, also I think with your present RDSS data
export, that with a few hides on some columns that a person could emulate the particular read outs.
Thanks
Mildeu


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.