Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Join me in a prayer (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7481)

noddub62 07-21-2011 11:36 AM

And that's a thank you Lord!:)

Grandpa's Girl 07-21-2011 12:15 PM

Hi Mike.
I have not been here in awhile, and so I am just reading this now. I have read everyone's posts... and I know your daughter has many people praying for her, and keeping her in positive thought.

I am glad that she is feeling better, and will keep her in my prayers that her health continues to improve.

I hope that you all are doing well back there in NY. I know the heat, and humidity has been ridiculous.. so please stay cool.

~Mariana

barb craven 07-21-2011 01:18 PM

I'm so glad the news is good and that everything is turning out all right for her Mike. The collective power of friends can do wondrous things.
Mariana it's so good to hear from you. I'm sorry we won't see you this year, but I glad for you that your studies are going well. Keep up the good work.
Barb

Grandpa's Girl 07-21-2011 02:04 PM

Thank You Barb.
I'm sad I won't make NY this year as well. Thank You for the well wishes.
Hope all is well with you, and you are having a lovely summer.

cdax 07-21-2011 04:08 PM

That's great news Mike. That probably made you feel better than having a lone pick6 ticket on a carryover day. Nothing is more important than to have your child safe and healthy.

You all will still be in my thoughts and prayers.

Chris

Houndog 07-22-2011 04:07 PM

Mike good to hear things are getting better for your daughter. They have some good people on this and board and they are not only supportive with handicapping questions but they care for you on a more personal level.

I hope and pray for your daughter's continued improvement.

Regards; Mike "Houndog"

mikesal57 07-23-2011 08:40 AM

Thxs again guys and good hearing from you too Mariana:)

mike

barshoe 07-23-2011 08:52 AM

Mike good to hear things are getting better for your daughter.'AND HOPE THINGS WE GET EVEN BETTER FOR U AND YOUR DAUGHTER BILL


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.