Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2022 Bill Varone Memorial Cup (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Rules and Sign-up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14844)

CheckMark 05-12-2022 01:28 PM

Hi Ted sorry for the inactivity on here I have been working a lot lately and have not had time to be around the multiple forums that I am on but I have a few days off (counting today) that I was able to browse around on the internet and see that you are holding a contest this year again!

Count me in and good luck to everyone else I hope to get a good placing just like last year!

Conley

Ted Craven 05-13-2022 12:38 AM

Welcome aboard Conley!

Here are the current contestants:

1. Mr Bill
2. Ted Craven
3. Pook
4. Darryl (darmar)
5. Blake M (mattshan)
6. Mowens (Mike O)
7. CheckMark (Conley E)

cdax 05-16-2022 07:55 PM

Glad I stopped in today.
 
I'm in. Gonna be pretty busy Preakness Day but, I'm in.

It's been a looooong time since I've played in a forum contest.

$100 per day, $400 total for 4 days? yes, I'm in.

Best of luck to all.

Chris

Ted Craven 05-16-2022 11:14 PM

Great timing Chris - another great competitor! People here with a long enough memory will recall that you won that statue in your avatar-image from a PaceAdvantage contest which I think RDSS sponsored, in part.

Now if we can just get the 'Dogkatcher,' we'll have quite the rematch/reunion ;)

Ted

gandalf380 05-17-2022 06:00 PM

You can count me in also.

Ted Craven 05-17-2022 10:16 PM

Thanks Charlie!

Contestant list:

1. Mr Bill
2. Ted Craven
3. Pook
4. Darryl (darmar)
5. Blake M (mattshan)
6. Mowens (Mike O)
7. CheckMark (Conley E)
8. cdax (Chris D)
9. gandalf380 (Charlie B)

Prize fund is now 9 x $50 = $450 cash. Plus RDSS prizes.

3 more days to sign up. Come one, come all ...

Ted

Bill Lyster 05-19-2022 02:39 PM

Reminder that the entry window for the contest will close Friday evening
 
The deadline for contest entry is nine (9) pm Friday evening, Eastern time, six (6) pm West Coast time.

So far we have nine entries, so anyone else that would like to play, please make yourselves known by deadline time. A final list of entrants will be posted after the deadline.



Thanks,

Bill Lyster

cigar 05-19-2022 08:38 PM

Count me in.....

Bill Lyster 05-20-2022 10:15 AM

Thanks Cigar, now we have 10 players!

Capcondo 05-20-2022 01:51 PM

Looking forward to playing this year. I'm in.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.