Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   May 7 2020 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12971)

cigar 05-07-2020 05:51 PM

Gp
 
Race 10

$2 Win 5
$2 Place 5-3

dogkatcher 05-07-2020 05:52 PM

10th GP

Win 3 sits behind the 1 draws away
+Gd Rx3

Ted Craven 05-07-2020 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GP Race 10
WP #5
WP #1

Attachment 49038

The Pook 05-07-2020 05:54 PM

Race 10 GP
Win 1,6

OTE

Pook

The Pook 05-07-2020 06:12 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Lots of cashers today. The most impressive move was from Ted who came out of his hole and shot up the board by 20 points.

Pook

The Pook 05-07-2020 06:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Standings

rmath 05-07-2020 06:25 PM

R11 GP
w 9-12 p 9-12
Both rate high on RX#
rmath

rmath 05-07-2020 06:28 PM

Wrong play NO play in R 11

Ted Craven 05-07-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pook (Post 127339)
Lots of cashers today. The most impressive move was from Ted who came out of his hole and shot up the board by 20 points.

Pook

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/i...smilies/47.gif I've been watching a lot of the time, sometimes ready to bet but unsure, other times something came up ... My style is to wait until the last minute, for tote analysis and best pricing info, so I'm reluctant to post much in advance. I realized though it will be difficult to stay ahead of the 30% cutoff if I don't start laying down some picks. So here goes!

Thanks Pook for all the work you do keeping this thing ticking!

Mitch, nice call on that #4 horse in the 10th race! :1:

Ted

Mitch44 05-07-2020 06:52 PM

Thanks Ted, I wish that 4 had gotten up. I did have that Ex. through and made a profit for the day. Nothing big like yesterday but I'll take it.


You doing good in this Ted, keep up the good work, wishing everyone success.


Mitch44


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.