Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bill V's Health (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11953)

shoeless 11-18-2018 09:09 AM

Bill that's great and wishing you all the best and Dad as well


Jeff

Dap Daddi 11-18-2018 11:08 AM

Hello Ted and Bill: I will be at Del Mar for the closing three days November 30, December 1, and December 2. Bill if you are up to it I would love to introduce myself and spend 1 or any of the 3 days I will be at the track. I have been a member here at Pace and Cap for I believe at least 10 years if not longer. As ted knows I only play the Southern California horse racing circuit and I don't post much here. I hope that we can meet up if your health permits. If your health does not permit us to be able to meet up, maybe we can find another time.

Kind regards,

Dap Daddi

papajohn3times 11-18-2018 05:01 PM

Got to this late Bill. I am sorry to hear of your health problems. Don’t worry as my mother in law,lived 32 years after a kidney transplant. I will of course pray that all goes well in the days ahead
Papa John

atkinsrr 11-19-2018 08:35 PM

Bill, i wish you the best in the future. I am praying for you and asking the lord to find you a kidney donor. I am 74 years old ...will be 75 in july and i am so thankful for the good health that i have experienced. But health is just like racing....i put a lot of effort into winning as i do to stay healthy. So i pray that you can get this thing turned around in the near future and get back to being 100% healthy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers daily. My son and i are planning a trip to santa anita for the 2019 breeders cup, i'm hoping to see you then...randy a.

noddub62 11-20-2018 12:37 AM

Hi Bill,
I hope this finds you in better health. You are in my prayers for healing and speedy recovery. It is obvious that your faith is in Jesus so don't give up and He will carry you thru this. Thanks for all you have done for us at this site.
Budman

RichI 11-27-2018 08:50 PM

Bill, Wishing you all the best and with you and your family in my prayers.

MJS6916 11-28-2018 05:25 PM

Hang in there Bill,

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Never stop reaching for The Lord's nail scarred hand.


Get well soon,
Mike


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.