Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 Matchup Challenge (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Matchup Challenge Apr 18/19 by Mowens33 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10109)

The Pook 04-18-2015 06:19 PM

I hope he's okay too. I hope you bet your Moreno.

Pook

mowens33 04-18-2015 06:22 PM

I can see the jumpers heading for the bridge!

My ADW would't let me play place and show, but I did have a win bet.

Mike

The Pook 04-18-2015 06:27 PM

Nice one Mike and the others that had Moreno!

Pook

Ted Craven 04-18-2015 06:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pook (Post 99726)
I hope he's okay too. I hope you bet your Moreno.

Pook

I did. A perfect storm ...

10 Win 20 Place 40 Show.

Attachment 38813

Attachment 38812

Moreno sets a new CT 9f track record.

Ted

The Pook 04-18-2015 06:31 PM

Awesome Ted! You should have had confidence in him for the contest. Course I couldn't bet against SB either.

Pook

The Pook 04-18-2015 06:33 PM

I guess it was the bridge jumpers that caused the distorted payoffs.

Ted Craven 04-18-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pook (Post 99731)
I guess it was the bridge jumpers that caused the distorted payoffs.

Absolutely - a small amount of money on the ITM horses collecting all that huge Show pool money on SB.

Pook, you're right - I should have had confidence! Consolation cash ...;)

Ted

(P.S. I'll get back to you on those SRs.)

Ted Craven 04-18-2015 07:00 PM

Congratulations Charlie (gandalf), Mike (mowens) and Kevin (KBROD)!

Ted

mowens33 04-18-2015 07:14 PM

Ted, it pays sometimes to look at the place and show pool.

Nice play!

Capcondo 04-19-2015 11:42 AM

SA #5 7 furlongs:

It looks like there are early routers here; 3 and the 6. 3 can fight a bit but is slower than 6. 4 hasn't shown anything since maiden race. The 7 has run well in last 3. Last time, he had trouble at the start and won by 1L from the 3rd position at first call which is where I think he'll be today.

The 7 is my choice to win the race.

Good Luck,

Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.