Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Laurel Park (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9512)

Segwin 11-25-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1 (Post 94210)
Hey Terry Twin Spires has a conditional bet

Where Lt1? I've looked but am not seeing it.

Segwin 11-25-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appy (Post 94215)
Segs, Laurel is a nice track and a nice area. I seriously considered taking my horses there for an entire meet after making the acquaintance of Mr Boniface who was standing Go For Gin at the time. My mare and that horse nicked for a Triple +++ foal rating. A+++ is the highest rating possible. Very sad to say that loooong trip didn't happen and Go For Gin was soon after retired from stud. The nick with Albert or Nobiz isn't as high.

Sorry for the worthless content. It's just that Laurel always makes me think of that, and what might have been. zzzzzzzzzz

You've owned/own race horses Appy? I'd love to hear about it!

In looking over the card(s) I like what I see. A lot of it runs in rmath's qualifiers which I tend to lean too.


.... I was going to ask something here but I think I'll start a new thread.

Appy 11-25-2013 08:09 PM

"You've owned/own race horses Appy? I'd love to hear about it!"

Horses have always kinda been my "reason for being" Segs. Yep, I've got some real nice horses, TBreds and my Apps. I'm a lifer.

Segwin 11-26-2013 07:05 AM

I found the conditional bet check box at Twin Spires.

There are three selections when wagering at TS, TwinSpiresTV, Express & Pro and Classic. The checkbox only appears in the Classic menu.

Lt1 11-26-2013 07:49 AM

The only 1 I use is classic.

Segwin 11-26-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1 (Post 94224)
The only 1 I use is classic.

That would splain a lot ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.