| For The Lead |
12-21-2013 07:04 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segwin
(Post 94756)
Thanks for this thread FTL.
I'm not understanding what makes a card playable or not. Why wouldn't the two horses carrying 117 be the pics based on the discussion?
If you get the chance to respond I'd appreciate it.
|
Naturally anyone can take this basic information and run with it anyway they see fit, but I have outlined the best way to approach these races.
The idea is not to play the highweight, but to use the top 3 (or 4) highweights and handicap from there.The highweighted horse will win their fair share of these races, but the 2nd and 3rd highweights are also viable contenders.
In the race being discussed, if you took all the horses that made up the top three highweights, you would have too many contenders, which defeats the purpose. You want to narrow the field to as few horses as possible.
|