Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   If you can master these two things (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8919)

shoeless 12-21-2012 07:52 PM

Came in 6-4-2-5

6 went off even

6-4 16.80


Really windy here in DC area dont know about Mountaineer area

shoeless 12-22-2012 09:11 AM

Pino,

With Mountain closing any tracks you will play or take a break.


Jeff

gl45 12-22-2012 11:45 AM

Jeff,
I will play Pen

shoeless 12-22-2012 03:07 PM

Pino,

Ah your old stomping ground where you used to play years ago when
I first met you.

You are a good example for knowing what races to play

Jeff

shoeless 12-23-2012 09:24 AM

From looking at all the posts on P&C it amazes me how people are just
concerned about what the software comes up with for a certain race or
what numbers you should look at or pacelines to choose.


They are not concerned about how to be able to make a steady profit
over the long haul with what races to play or pass on and more importantly
how to bet them accordingly.


I have to admit that I was one of the before mentioned at one time,I am
very fortunate that a few people took me aside and set me on the straight
path.I have yet to accomplish these goals hopefully one day I will.

Jonathan Steele 12-23-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 87619)
I have to admit that I was one of the before mentioned at one time,I am very fortunate that a few people took me aside and set me on the straight path.I have yet to accomplish these goals hopefully one day I will.

Seasons greetings, Jeff. With that humble attitude, you will.

Best regards,

Jon

Jonathan Steele 12-23-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gl45 (Post 87574)
Jeff,
I will play Pen

BHM does very well there.

Jon

shoeless 12-23-2012 01:46 PM

Jon.

Thanks

Season Greetings to you as well

Jeff

JimG 12-23-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Steele (Post 87634)
BHM does very well there.

Jon

I thought I knew most of the acronyms. What is BHM? Thanks.

Jim

shoeless 12-23-2012 02:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a perfect example of not knowing how to bet and also
letting odds affect you.


Sunday Turfway 2nd race


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.