Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   October Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Pktruckdriver Octubre Selecciones (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8716)

Bill V. 10-09-2012 02:32 PM

no bet
 
Off time was 1.48
Patrick this is a non starter/
No bet

GS
Bill

pktruckdriver 10-09-2012 03:22 PM

Parx Race 8
 
1 Attachment(s)
Okay this is a race where you hope for a bounce, and since this is not NYRA or Socal, then maybe we can get a bounce, as the 7's last race had 104 SR, a for sure if any where near that race again, so I hope not, and if right then maybe my 1st Blue Star winner

50 win 9 and 6

pktruckdriver 10-09-2012 03:51 PM

Parx Race 8 Results
 
I am ashamed, just a bit, at how bad I was this race, my 2 horse's may have been dead last, they were that bad. The 7 won and paid 3.60, not too much.


Patrick

pktruckdriver 10-13-2012 03:30 PM

Belmont Race 6
 
50 win bet 7 and 8


couldn't get sceen shot in

pktruckdriver 10-16-2012 07:58 PM

Hoosier Race 7 10/16
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hoosier , nevr bet here , so let me trust my P/L that I chose and see what RDSS gives me.

At 5MTP I will play 50 win 1 and 5

hope the 1 does not go down, and hidng the 7 because of track, hope I am right, buut still no Blue Star this race

pktruckdriver 10-16-2012 08:05 PM

Hoosier Race 7 10/16 results
 
lost

pktruckdriver 10-16-2012 08:17 PM

Hoosier Race 8 10/16
 
4 Attachment(s)
How could the 9 horse not be a play here


Let me go out on to the ledge of letting my inner gut pick one, and it tells me to bet it all on the 9 horse, if you look at 2nd line you see he won by 26 lengths, how many horses do this, here it is

50 win/place on 9 horse

Notice how I settled back into my comfort zone of wagering and I do a w/p bet, if I did this place wager last race I would have had my blue star horse, at 9.60 to place, just a thought.

Ted Craven 10-16-2012 08:26 PM

Hoosier Race 7
 
2 Attachment(s)
Patrick,

We used the same pacelines. Would you consider further sorting your horses into Win contender today versus not-for-Win contender today, say based on recent performance, forgiving 1 race after a significant layoff for the #8, but not 2 bad races for the #5 or #7 and discounting Turf only recent proficiency for the #2.

Here's what I got (before checking results - I did not bet it):

Attachment 30930

Attachment 30931

pktruckdriver 10-16-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 84904)
Patrick,

We used the same pacelines. Would you consider further sorting your horses into Win contender today versus not-for-Win contender today, say based on recent performance, forgiving 1 race after a significant layoff for the #8, but not 2 bad races for the #5 or #7 and discounting Turf only recent proficiency for the #2.

Here's what I got (before checking results - I did not bet it):

Attachment 30930

Attachment 30931

Ted I am thinking about this and was wondering to myuself before this race was run if I should have bet my plays as place wagers due to the higher odds, why because I truly felt that my picks were more likely place wagers, or a 2nd and 3rd place horse, ortherwise filling in the exotics.

I notice that when you make your screen shots you have it split into contenders and non-contenders, which basically means who can win and who will not , I don't do that , I hide non-contenders instead of keeping them on screen.

Should reconsider this?

pktruckdriver 10-16-2012 08:46 PM

Hoosier Race 8 10/16 results
 
Lost Again


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.