![]() |
Ted,
Congrats on getting it done and on hitting the race. You guys that will be using it please let us know how it is working out |
Ted,
Fantastic Job. |
Ted,
How does it handle the setup times needed for Syn 2? |
Quote:
Still working on it (SYN2). The above examples (both Original and Adjusted) used no 3YBT or 2nd and Final Call Setup times - all adjustments provided by RDSS, including TrackMaster supplied adjustments. It would make most sense to me that if one exported Original, raw data - then providing a 3YBT and setup times would make sense. I'm working on the user inputting 3YBT in the RDSS Export module, which are then saved for reuse next time the same track, surface, distance arises. 2nd and Final Call times are derived from the fastest times in the selected pacelines and similarly presented to the user as defaults (not saved). These setups are then included in the exported file. That's the concept - still trying to understand the settings in the SYN2 file. And I haven't started on SYN3 yet. Ted |
Ted,
Thanks for the explanation and best of luck with it. Jeff |
DRF 3 year best times PDF Format
1 Attachment(s)
Attached in PDF format are the 3 year DRF best times.
|
Houndog,
Thanks for putting that up there should help a lot of people out. Jeff |
Jeff,
Tonight MNR race #3 see what you can come up with syn2. I got 1-3-6-8 but it can change at post time to 3-4-5-8 |
Thought I had a good chance, but I guessed wrong...poo...poo
|
Hi Ted,
A quick and maybe a redundant question. Do you not already have all of the formulas of the Synergism Programs incorporated into RDSS? and if so would it not be more efficient to just extract this data and present it on 3 screens as in the Synergism lay-out along with the appropriate sorts of course? I think the Wheel has already been invented. Anymay thank you for you efforts. Mildeu |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.