Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Slander @ SartinAlums (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7691)

noddub62 08-30-2011 09:41 AM

Ted Thumbs Up
Tim Thumbs Down Double


It's a shame his mother didn't spank him when he was growing up. If she had he might not be such the rear end of a slow horse that he is. It's obvious that he is a sad and unhappy person and only gets pleasure putting others down to show how smart he is.

Any one that bad mouths Barb ought to have his butt kicked as she is one of the nicest and caring persons I know.

Nuff said and I am sure he'll get what he deserves.

Ted, Barb, and the rest of us we need to just blow it off. Like my Dad told me " don't ever get in a piss fight with a skunk".

Budman

barb craven 08-30-2011 10:04 AM

Amen to that Bud. Just had to let my feelings on this be known in order to put it away and not expend needless enegy on it.

pktruckdriver 08-30-2011 01:10 PM

My Faith and support to you Ted, this is ridiculous and we all are behind you 110%, period. I could go on, but this message of support and respect will be all.

Patrick

Grandpa's Girl 08-30-2011 01:32 PM

Thank You Bill V. for alerting me to this post.
I may not know much about racing lingo or terminology. Unfortunately I may not know much about the Sartin Methodology, and all the who's, if's why's and what's that go along with it. Fortunately however I do know all about being a SARTIN and what that entails.

TED: My family is extremely grateful for you, Bill and anyone else who keeps my grandfathers legacy moving forward. You have always been true to your word, when it comes to my grandmother, my mother.. me.. ect.
We thank you for all you have done, and the kindness that you have shown. It extends far beyond horses running around a track.

My grandfather often mentioned Pace and Cap, and he was honored! I am sure that he, along side Jimmy and Guy (sweet man) are so grateful for all you continue to do.

I am so grateful that I have had the chance to meet many of you at Saratoga, or Delmar. For me it keeps my grandfathers spirit alive, knowing that so many care enough to do the same.

THANK YOU AGAIN TED!

Grandpa's Girl 08-30-2011 01:36 PM

Another thing... ANYONE who would ever disrespect Barb.. is definitely NOT cool with me.
Barb.. you are fabulous! I missed you this year in Saratoga! You must come out to California soon... we will have a girl's day!! ;)

MartyZee 08-30-2011 02:59 PM

My Thoughts
 
Ted- being a user of many software programs I just want to say that you are without a doubt one of my favorite and helpful horse racing ADDICTS;(if I may use that term); you have a great program and I'm sure there is jealousy involved here; You have always responded to my questions in a timely and efficient manner( along with Jeff P and Tom C ). If you want you can give me his info and I'll send him $100.00 a year(the cost of RDSS yearly fee} to shut him up; Respectively --MartyZee PS- people are allowed to voice their opinons but as my father taught me many years ago -IT DOESN'T COST ANY MORE TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE AND TREAT PEOPLE IN A MANNER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.

ignacio todoberto bernal 08-30-2011 03:57 PM

Ted,Barb....there is a prhase or saying in spanish that fit this......man?

"ESE *** ** **** MADRE!"

YOURS TRULY IGNACIO.

lsosa54 08-30-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ignacio todoberto bernal (Post 73342)
Ted,Barb....there is a prhase or saying in spanish that fit this......man?

"ESE *** ** **** MADRE!"

YOURS TRULY IGNACIO.

This Cuban agrees, Ignacio!

azbacks 08-30-2011 07:49 PM

Ted, Barb...As as been stated: Those who have been around for a while know the genesis of this site. From Mr. Sartin talking with Bill V., to The Hat and Richie P, Guy and Ted...And Ted has woven it all together for those who care to use it.

I agree with Grandpa's Girl: Don't disrespect Barb. Not cool..

shoeless 08-30-2011 08:22 PM

Ted really does not need my support here but he really is a very nice guy.As most of you know I was banned here for awhile and expressed an interest to him about getting reinstated.I told him of the problems I was having at the time and he decided to give me another chance.Since then I have e mailed him a few times and he has been nothing but gracious to me which I really appreciate.

As far as Bill V if it wasnt for him there would be no Pace and Cap to begin with and besides that a good friend as well who never says no.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.