![]() |
Quote:
|
I'm so happy for you Mike. Onward and upward!:):)
Barb |
Awesome Mike!!!
For YOU from some Native American Healers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRLv...om=PL&index=29 #1 |
Awesome News Mike...
Mike:
Couldn't have heard better news today than that of which I just read by your announcement. CONGRATULATIONS Mike!!! :) My wife is Portuguese and although I know that the spelling of this is probably incorrect. Pedabingh!!! That is Portuguese for CONGRATS!!! Incredible and Wonderful News. Have a Wonderful Weekend Mike. All the BEST to you and your family. Vinnie :) |
Thanks so much guys and yes its a great start to the weekend!!
Thank you Richie for the song Felicidades is Cuban for "Congrats" ( my wife) and jms...were did that 3rd thumb come from :eek: Now lets get back to capping!! mike |
Fantastic Mike, all the best.
You WILL WIN this Matchup. |
Quote:
|
Are you having a TUPR or is any treatment suggested?
|
Mike
With all good family and friends behind you can only mean a WIN as you have blessing,prayer, friends.BLess if i may friend
|
wonderful news
Mike, I'm so happy that prayers were answered with your good test results. It was such a pleasure to spend the day with you and your wife at Saratoga. I'll always remember that day and how you helped Bill with the hotel. Thanks so much. Now stay healthy and let me hear just good news. Love, Esther Varone
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.