Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday -- March 1, 2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5312)

JLG 03-01-2009 01:28 PM

Can't believe that horse went off at 9-2

alydar_ David 03-01-2009 01:29 PM

Fair Grounds Changes
Sunday March 1, 2009

The Main Track condition is now: Fast

The Turf Track condition is now: Firm

The weather at the Track is now: Partly Cloudy, 44

1st: #1 High Draw

alydar_ David 03-01-2009 01:30 PM

Group win!

AQI
Race: 3 Win Place Show
1st 6 Red Hot Jazz 11.60 5.40 2.60
2nd 5 Yankee Victoria 3.80 2.50
3rd 2 Mikeslittlegirl 2.10

JLG 03-01-2009 01:31 PM

David do you look at ALL the tracks? How much time do you spend on each race? Do you just look for certain types of races? (i.e. - non-maidens)

alydar_ David 03-01-2009 01:35 PM

TP

2nd: 4-1

alydar_ David 03-01-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLG (Post 49318)
David do you look at ALL the tracks? How much time do you spend on each race? Do you just look for certain types of races? (i.e. - non-maidens)

Depends how much energy I have. In general I look at a lot of tracks. I handicap every race, but don't bet them all. My rule of thumb is not to spend more than five minutes on any given race. If it takes more time then that it means I don't understand the race and simply let it go.

alydar_ David 03-01-2009 01:40 PM

Results at Fair Grounds
Sunday March 1, 2009

Race: 1 Win Place Show
1st 1 High Draw 3.00 2.40 2.10
2nd 3 Queen's Magic 5.00 3.40
3rd 6 Positive Cat 2.60

clore1030 03-01-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLG (Post 49312)
Love it...

A week or so ago, I had a note taped to my monitor - no palm pockets devices for me.

The note said "Call Michael re Pygmalion." That was because my friend Michael doesn't have cable, and the film titled Pygmalion was on TV that night. I wanted to see if he wanted to come over or have me tape it.

That day, there were two horses that won, one was named Pygmalion and the other was Call Michael.

There it was, right in front of me, but did I play either horse? Of course not, I'm too smart to play hunches.

JLG 03-01-2009 01:43 PM

aqu 4th. 4 looks pretty good at 3-1. 2,6 behind it.

JLG 03-01-2009 01:44 PM

Anyone see the swaps yesterday at Santa Anita? I was out at Santa Anita. The Pamplemouse looked really good


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.