Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Modern Sartin Methodology... (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4464)

Bill V. 08-30-2008 01:09 PM

sorry
 
Hi Clore

I just finished my workup so I have to step in here

Race 10 Saratoga 9.0 Dirt Race Class 125

Looking over the APV and Class rating figures
Curlin of course is way better than the field

AP Arrow
Devine Park
Out of Control
Wanderin Boy are next
loose leaf
Past the point
and Dr DFC are probably out of this league

Ok let start with Curlin

I will use line 2 88 Speed Rating 118 Race class
why not line 1? turf race tune up
Why not line 3 No data NAD

Next AP Arrow Line 2 79 speed rating 122 Race class
why not line 1? just a bad race horse has not run well since NAD
but since they put him in this race maybe he is feeling better
Why not line 3 NAD no data Why not line 4 ? the 95 is the horses best ever
this looks like a Ronald Regan good in the 80's special Not a 95 horse anymore
workouts are ok only

#4 Devine Park Line 1 85 Speed rating 117 race class
line 3 91 Speed rating 114 race class
why not line 2 ? 99 Speed rating 113 race class ? just a call But I
am sure this is a fast horse so the added distance and class of Curlin
makes me think a better than 85 or a match to the 91 on the inner AQU track
is most likely

# 2 Loose leaf Line 1 91 Speed rating 106 Race Class
why not line 2? turf Why not line 3 7.0 78 Speed rating

# 3 Past the point Line 1 84 speed rating 105 race class
why not line 2 Turf Why not line 3 Kee Poly 8.5 faided
non comparable track distance

# 7 Out of control 83 TURF Speed Rating 120 race class
all turf lines shows a 87 on the dirt 519 days ago
Why not line 1 Turf distance 10.0 not comparable
why not line 3 Turf distance 8.0 not comperable
Here is something from Doc about using turf lines
in dirt races "Turf Speed ratings are faster than dirt"
So I will take a note of that when I see how the 7 rates
noing his numbers are already faster

# 8 Wandering Boy Line 1 7.0 dirt 93 Speed rating 112 race class
first back off layoff exceelent race loves Saratoga
Look at the 96 speed rating line 5 same distance
why not line 2? 83 sy track 8.5 distance CD
Why not line 3 8.3 sy track 77 speed rating
why not line 4? bad race

My look readouts and comments

http://www.paceandcap.com/websitepictures/Curlin.jpg

Charlie D 08-30-2008 01:21 PM

Nice work Bill


I like Wandering Boy for a place and i think he will be my bet

Bill V. 08-30-2008 01:49 PM

exacta
 
Hello Charlie

Thank You I will be rooting for you
In the exacta contest I am going to bet 5 8 2 and 4 will be my
tick horse

GS
Bill

mikesal57 08-30-2008 02:14 PM

Thxs Bill...great job explaining using pace lines....

lets root em in..

mike

RichieP 08-30-2008 06:01 PM

Result
 
1 Attachment(s)
The result

Charlie D 08-30-2008 06:06 PM

The "Champ" had a race there i reckon

RichieP 08-31-2008 08:32 AM

[QUOTE Deleted[/QUOTE]

Uncalled for. Unnecessary. Cheap shot. Provoking.


At some point civility/respect between you 2 hopefully will be found. Until then I ask respectfully to please consider stopping the public battle.
Thanks
Richie

Bill V. 08-31-2008 08:52 AM

Charlie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 39235)
The "Champ" had a race there i reckon


I watched the race from Del Mar
The 3 was one tough horse When I saw the fractions I figured Curlin would
be fine and either the 8 or the 2 would get second and I would
have it

The win on Curlin at 70/30 was not bad
but he really earned going over 10 million
nice race after all

Charlie D 08-31-2008 10:34 AM

Amazing stuff

Bill V. 08-31-2008 02:12 PM

Fhf
 
I will do what is best for everyone


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.