Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2022 Bill Varone Memorial Cup (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Rules and Sign-up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14844)

Lt1 05-04-2022 06:00 PM

Welcome aboard Matt and good luck in the contest. Looking forward to more post from you in the future now that you have retired.
Tim

mattshan 05-04-2022 06:19 PM

Thank you Tim.

Much Appreciated!

Ted Craven 05-04-2022 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattshan (Post 144872)
Hi All,

I have been using the RDSS software off and on for about 4 or 5 years now. I recently retired and have more time to work on my game (golf and racing). A joyful time of life indeed. I have spent significant time on the site but have never joined the conversation and it feels like now is a good time to do so. I appreciate all of the insight and perspective that so many of you have provided to date via the site.

I look forward to participating in the contest and I think that makes five of us.

Thanks again!

Hey - you made it! Welcome, and great to have you as a Contestant/competitor. :thumb:

Ted

mattshan 05-04-2022 09:59 PM

Thanks Ted
 
Thank you Ted and glad to be here.
For the rest of you my username is generated off of my kids names (adults now). My name is Blake McHenry and I live in Columbus, Ohio.
Thanks again guys!

stormbringer 05-05-2022 03:52 PM

Asking questions
 
Is Lt1 and rmath in?

Ted Craven 05-05-2022 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 144887)
Is Lt1 and rmath in?


Here are the Contestants so far. The Contest is officially ON :jump:

Mr Bill
Ted Craven
Pook
Darryl (darmar)
Blake M (mattshan)

Alas, 'rmath' has passed away.

Ted

stormbringer 05-05-2022 07:15 PM

Well he will be ther all of us. He loved this site (from what I could tell!
Question: can women play ?

Do they have to use Rdss2.???

Ted Craven 05-05-2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormbringer (Post 144890)


Question: can women play ?

Do they have to use Rdss2.???

Whaatt?! Please be serious. 'Open to all PaceandCap members as of April 30, 2022 regardless of whatever handicapping method or software you may use.'

Feel free to join the Contest - the more the merrier!

Ted

mowens33 05-06-2022 07:05 PM

Ted, I'm in!

Mike

Ted Craven 05-07-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowens33 (Post 144903)
Ted, I'm in!

Mike


Glad to have you aboard Mike!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.