Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   May 7 2020 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12971)

Mitch44 05-07-2020 04:51 PM

8th GP


$2 W # 1 & 8


1 cutbacks helps
7 top BLBL & V/DC


Mitch44

gandalf380 05-07-2020 05:10 PM

well, i will be kicking myself into next week after that 7th race. two longshots in my top three and i pick the 10 over the 8. At least i got the trifecta.

Mitch44 05-07-2020 05:13 PM

9GP $2 W & P # 6 & 7


Best HE


Mitch44

Capcondo 05-07-2020 05:18 PM

Race #9:

$2 Win #10

7 and 8 look early in something like 23.0 10 comes out of tandem with 4 and 6.

Mitch44 05-07-2020 05:20 PM

Yes Pook that was the 7th race, sorry.
Theses comments screw mw up as I'm watching odds etc. and sometimes I don't make my final choice between my top contenders until late. This has caused me 3 winners because I forgot to post and it the summit button. I'm trying to fix stupid and re-train the Monkey from what I'm use to doing. Normally the last 2 minutes I'm placing my bets also.


Mitch44

dogkatcher 05-07-2020 05:21 PM

9th GP

Win 4,7 good bl/bl

Ted Craven 05-07-2020 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GP Race 9
WP #3
WP #6

Attachment 49037

darmar 05-07-2020 05:34 PM

GP race 10
$2wp - # 1 & # 3
Looking for a flyer here, can't play the 5

Capcondo 05-07-2020 05:46 PM

Race #10:

$2 Win 3

1 should get the lead. 2 should be right off the pace. 2 is also in tandem with 3.

Mitch44 05-07-2020 05:50 PM

10th GP
$2 W & P # 4


number one BLBL & V/DC overlooked.


Mitch44


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.